Rain? +temps

polarisracing1

Im trying to stay optimistic,but does anyone else feel that rain is our new snow,these + temps gota go!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im trying to stay optimistic,but does anyone else feel that rain is our new snow,these + temps gota go!!

its only December 12th.... Lots of time for it to get cold and snow still, if this was January 12th than I'd be worried.

We have 20 inches already!

Sorry, have to use that one at least once a year.

post-22651-0-09685900-1355150926_thumb.jpg

We have 20 inches already!

Sorry, have to use that one at least once a year.

post-22651-0-09685900-1355150926_thumb.jpg

Cute! :lol:

Don't feel so bad. Plus 14 here tomorrow in Nova Scotia. Depending on how this season goes this might be my last one.

Don't feel so bad. Plus 14 here tomorrow in Nova Scotia. Depending on how this season goes this might be my last one.

You say that every year.

If it keeps raining, I am going to cry. Lol. Anyone want to buy my snowblower (that ought to help)lol

im glad im not the only one losing my mind

Defiantly sucks. I was hoping to ride to cross roasds place in elimira for buffet. It will be two

years exactly, if the trails don't open soon. We

need help. Trail permits are down 50 percent in

the golden triangle so far.

here we go again...this weekend was calling for snow....strangely enough now rain and + temps again....sound familiar?WTF!

global warming my friends...one more bad season and Im done I know that...most of the people I ride with have already hung up their helmets

global warming my friends...one more bad season and Im done I know that...most of the people I ride with have already hung up their helmets

Another few bad seasons and we will have no trails to ride anyways. Early yet so can still be a good winter.

Because of half a friggin degree?

Well have a degree is alot in southern Ontario in one year. Our average winter temp is minus 3 or so. I think it is a cycle. There was very little snow in the mid 80's and mid to late 90's as well. This year seems to be going in our favour soon.

Well have a degree is alot in southern Ontario in one year. Our average winter temp is minus 3 or so. I think it is a cycle. There was very little snow in the mid 80's and mid to late 90's as well. This year seems to be going in our favour soon.

Global warming is a fad! Bring on the ice age!

calling for 2-4 cm of snow thursday Dec 20......

People look at weather cycles based on their memory. How long has the planet been here? Weather cycles in nature when you think about it could be measured in centuries or thousands of years

Depends on which cylces you are talking about, there are smaller ones caused by El Nino, La Nina and all the others in the Nin family. There is some good news though, Blue Mountain is open for skiing!

Al Gore made lots on that, and wasted allot of money, it has been proven that there is not sufficent data over a long enough period of time to prove any of his theorys. Ya the solar ice cap is melting.....did you know the ice is building in Siberia?

google this.....it ain't bs..well it is, what they are doing, and that in itself is bs. http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7mPwY8tQ720AKFNXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGFvA2FvBGNzcmNwdmlkA3lRVG9Xa29HN3Y0RUc2N3RVTXRnRHdLeTBkWHVRRkRMWXkwQUJDSzYEZnIDbW96MzUEZnIyA3NidG4Ebl9ncHMDNARvcmlnaW4Dc3JwBHBxc3RyA2hhYXJwIHRoZW9yeQRxdWVyeQNoYWFycCB0aGVvcnkEc2FvAzEEdnRlc3RpZANTTUUxNTI-?p=haarp%20theory&fr2=sb-top&fr=moz35&pqstr=haarp%20theory

Things are looking good!

Damn where is this? My weather has the same numbers but its mm of rain not cms of snow :(

Archived