Rain? +temps

polarisracing1

Good reason never to believe a long range forcast. 24 hours ago the 7 days said 50+cm for next Thursday. 18hours ago it said 20-30cm, this morning 24hours after the first forcast, zero snow and +3 and sunny.....

Here is hoping for a good January I guess.....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold on guys one of santas elfs tells me some clubs in dist 6 have been out packing for a week if we get any snow out of this storm ,i would expect to see trails opening in parts of the district. I myself was out last night building

a aproch to a hwy with the groomer normaly

takes about on hour to do was done in a 1/2 hr.

But we still have to wait for some landowner to

give ok to cross farm land . Cattle are still out

so to the locals please don't head out and start

opening gates. Also no water is safe this will no

doubt cut down on were or how far you can

travel .

Merry Christmas All

All i asked for is lotts of snow

Now if only the Hcsa could open, lol. Just seeing of Fred Q is awake.

Good reason never to believe a long range forcast. 24 hours ago the 7 days said 50+cm for next Thursday. 18hours ago it said 20-30cm, this morning 24hours after the first forcast, zero snow and +3 and sunny.....

Here is hoping for a good January I guess.....

We received a cm before getting freezing rain again. At least you are getting sun. December is a right off here too. I noticed all the snow next week is out of the forecast and the storm track looks dry for two weeks. Temps are going down, but still mild for the time of year. Maybe we will get a north east wind and bring in lake effect.

Hold on guys one of santas elfs tells me some clubs in dist 6 have been out packing for a week if we get any snow out of this storm ,i would expect to see trails opening in parts of the district. I myself was out last night building a aproch to a hwy with the groomer normaly takes about on hour to do was done in a 1/2 hr. But we still have to wait for some landowner to give ok to cross farm land . Cattle are still out so to the locals please don't head out and start opening gates. Also no water is safe this will no doubt cut down on were or how far you can travel .

Merry Christmas All

All i asked for is lotts of snow

Bancroft was like a dividing line. Coming back from the course last week it was beautiful and sunny. There is a lot more snow out your way than in Haliburton, and it seems as though Bancroft was the "wall". As you drive away from the Bancroft area the snow amount increases and the other side of Bancroft towards Haliburton is like a line where the snow did not fall. The good news is the warmth is out of the ground, things are tightening up, trails are brushed, signage is being fixed up...just need the white stuff. Yesterday before I drove down to the city the wind was well out of the North.

25-35cm in the next 24 hours!!

Let us know if it pans out. Any snow yet?

Just North of Newmarket... High winds and freezing rain :( 1 degree right now.

Just North of Newmarket... High winds and freezing rain :( 1 degree right now.

Same here in Belleville.

Just about to start, went up to 30-40!

That is what we are getting. Started out great and then the RAIN came. So it is mm for us. Seems rain is going an extra few hundred kms north.

This weather is just a tease

Like a hot young waitress going along with your flirting...... Just another set up for a let down at last call lmao

Well here we go again,rain....went from 5cm forecast...to 10-20cm.....to a night of rain...this morning just frost on the ground no snow....now the weather ass-clowns are sayin...1-2 cm max from now to sat....but windy ,so nutjin will stick anyway.....long range is calling for nuthing but sun,and nuthing in the radar for 2 weeks....heard one weather ass-hat say that he had made a mistake that this year may be a dead repeat of last year.....??? ya think.........can any of you guys further north give us some reports from mount forest north,and between there and north bay....for me i just wont drive any further....i barely have the time to go that far.........this sucks!....another set of blue balls,and a shrunk snow-boner! :smashpc:

Archived