Lillabelle Lodge Closed

lillabellelodge

After alot of thought Kim and I have decided to close the lodge and do major renovations turning the place into a four plex apartment and our home. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has visited and supported us over the years.

Rod & Kim

Wish you all the best!

Thanks for the memories.

Wow, mixed emotions here for sure. On one hand I'm very happy for you guys moving forward with a new venture, but my selfish side is really disappointed that we won't be able to spend any more time at the lodge. I've been telling my wife for years that she needs to come with us one year to stay at Lillabelle and experience the great meals that Kim and Rod prepare, along with the awesome hospitality. Looks like she's going to miss out.

All the best to Kim and Rod. Hope you continue to post on OC.

Wish you guys the best :)

Good luck on your new venture Kim & Rod. We will miss staying with you when we are in Cochrane.

I share the same feelings as the others ... wishing you the best as you set your plans, sad that I wont get to visit you again. unless ....

When do you plan to start the reno's? In other words, would this winter season be one last hurrah?

All the best Rod and Kim....Rod I will gave u enough notice so u can get the shop warmed up for us....will drop around when we brake trail to the canyon....Goodluck

Best of luck Rod and Kim. We always enjoyed our stays there. Your hospitality will be missed.

Maybe you can offer consulting services to idgits that buy motels that haven't got a clue what they're doing.

Kim and Rod - wishing you all the best! We enjoyed our stay there last February.

James & Bert

good luck Rod and Kim ,it was fun staying at your lodge over the years .............my only question is WHATS YOUR CELL NUMBER ?????...we have a few questions like ...whos going to pick us up at the Smooth Rock hospital or rescue us from Fraserdale,Timmins,Fauquier and few other places over the years .......not to mention the Ducktape :hyper: :hyper: :hyper::Drinking2: cheers and good luck

Our fist time to Cochrane last year and we stayed our two nights at Lillabelle. Kim was an excellent hostess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We wish you all the best in your future endevours!!!!! Bill, Ken, Matt, Brent and Mark

• 4 weeks later...

Good luck Rod & Kim in your next chapter. I always enjoyed my stays are your place.

All the best!

Archived