Tourism Northern Ontario video by What A Ride ...

Techdenis007

Kenny shared this with me earlier today...

What A Ride

Probably the best video for promoting sledding in Northern Ontario that I've seen yet...

Great video and sleds!! 

LOL. No mention of Kapuskasing. We're that place in the middle that everybody just rides on through. Perfect. Less traffic on my trails. 

13 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

LOL. No mention of Kapuskasing. We're that place in the middle that everybody just rides on through. Perfect. Less traffic on my trails. 

Hornepayne too. I'd be curious to see the criteria for which of our towns was chosen. Matt was invited to participate in a photo shoot for tourism, maybe something else? 

12 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

Hornepayne too. I'd be curious to see the criteria for which of our towns was chosen. Matt was invited to participate in a photo shoot for tourism, maybe something else? 

And poor Greenstone. 

Not sure why Kap wouldn't have been mentioned but Northeastern Ontario Tourism was one of the "sponsors". Hornepayne is technically part of Algoma and Greenstone probably the "West".  The photo shoot I was part of was with a photographer who does a lot of work for both Tourism Ontario and also the Algoma tourism association. Although it was focused on backcountry riding mainly,  not sure when the material will end up published.  

Archived