She is singing

Muskoka Man

7 hours ago, sledjunk said:

As Revrnd said, we are staying at the BonAir.  Are you thinking of coming up?

Believe me that's all I've been thinking about since Saturday!!!  Unfortunately I have a Bruins game to go to on Sunday and a Funeral on Monday now.  Won't work this time.  Have fun guys.  Make sure you guys post conditions for us.  If I can change my hubbies mind, I'm in for Tuesday!!!  If I can get a room that is.  LOL

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonair has lots of rooms so you 'should' be OK.

1 hour ago, sledjunk said:

Bonair has lots of rooms so you 'should' be OK.

LOTS of parking as well.

I've been following Timmins weather for a few days. Looks like a snowstorm or two ahead. No time - off during week, and too far for weekend. 

Have a great time!

On 2/21/2018 at 9:57 AM, sledjunk said:

Heading to Timmins on Sunday for a few days.  Could easily be convinced to stay till the following Sunday if anyone is interested.

OK  Change of plans.  We are now trailering on Tuesday to ride Wednesday through Friday.  Plan is to head home Saturday, but again, I am interested in staying a few more days if I can find someone to ride with.  PM if interested.

6 hours ago, sledjunk said:

OK  Change of plans.  We are now trailering on Tuesday to ride Wednesday through Friday.  Plan is to head home Saturday, but again, I am interested in staying a few more days if I can find someone to ride with.  PM if interested.

Ask 02 he is retired. I would jump on this but not free until march 9. 

6 hours ago, sledjunk said:

I am interested in staying a few more days if I can find someone to ride with.  PM if interested.

I'd ride with you but I'm fed up of sledding....

:rotflmao:

34 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

Ya right

43 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

I would believe that if you spent all winter on the Alpine and were not allowed to ride anything else for the rest of the winter. Hhhmmmmm. Maybe a discussion with Doris is in order because of your past statement. lol

56 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

I understand.  I tend to get tired if sledding every year right around the 5th of

NEVER!

:lmao:

59 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

Sure, rub it in! This might be my worst sledding winter in 25 years, even without any trips to local hospitals, broken bones or blown up sleds.

10 minutes ago, tricky said:

Sure, rub it in! This might be my worst sledding winter in 25 years, even without any trips to local hospitals, broken bones or blown up sleds.

We should make Denis spend a winter down here.

10 minutes ago, tricky said:

It's not over yet Tricky get riding 

48 minutes ago, 1049 said:

It's not over yet Tricky get riding 

I am getting out at least once more, as you will see elsewhere, but it is still going to be a lean year, km-wise and total days sledding. I am starting to comfort myself by thinking about my first planned bike ride in Moab in April. ten years ago would be heading to the Northern Corridor in April.

23 minutes ago, tricky said:

I am getting out at least once more, as you will see elsewhere, but it is still going to be a lean year, km-wise and total days sledding. I am starting to comfort myself by thinking about my first planned bike ride in Moab in April. ten years ago would be heading to the Northern Corridor in April.

I expect to be again!  Last year was the first of many that I didn't.

49 minutes ago, tricky said:

Props on the trip to Moab :right_on: I've never been there, but a co-worker has been there twice for MTBing.

I remember being in Timmins in the spring of '86. That was after 1 of my best seasons mileagewise. My friends lived there @ the time. He was commenting that even though there was still snow on the ground earlier in the year, the guys he knew had parked their sleds as they had run out of gas money LOL

8 hours ago, catinental couch said:

I would believe that if you spent all winter on the Alpine and were not allowed to ride anything else for the rest of the winter. Hhhmmmmm. Maybe a discussion with Doris is in order because of your past statement. lol

It rides better than the 670 ... :icon_snow:

8 hours ago, revrnd said:

We should make Denis spend a winter down here.

Never I say,  NEVER  !!!

Archived