AGM - Who's Going

02Sled

So who is going to AGM for their club for this year

I'll be there as one of the representative's for the St.Clements Snowmobile Club in District 5, last year was my first AGM, and I'm looking forward to renewing some friendships made in Ottawa, this year in Collingwood

I don't know who is going from our club. Apparently it is one person from each club for our district however I may look into attending but not staying in one of the rooms since it is only a 1 hour commute from Blue to Port Severn. I know people who do that daily in Toronto.

I'll be there. 

I hear that it goes faster if nobody asks questions :rolleyes:

So are you going? LOL

I hear that it goes faster if nobody asks questions  :rolleyes:

So we were told:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that is where the folks that are more worried about drinking than democracy are going . Lemmings !

Gosh, just a little joke for Wildman.   Actually met some great OC members last year and had a drink or 2 after the meetings and hoped to actually meet up with some more OC members. (you too)   For me it's always been about getting as many different opinions as possible to help make decisions.

More time for a drink of a socialable nature.  All registered this week.

I'm not goin this year, we had a tough time getting anyone interested, but finally the position was filled. I would love to go, but that is our divisional race at us131 that weekend, I have missed it 3 times now because of agm, not this year.

• 1 month later...

I will be there again,  I will miss Wildman.  Guess I'll have more whiskey to myself though. 

I look forward to seeing you there again.

Archived