Jump to content
  • Posts

    • News came in with 5 hours to go eh?   lol.  I guess that’s good news.  
    • Permit price is status quo.....with support from the On government. what that support is, I have not found that exact detail.....another 5mil....
    • We’re pretty impressed with them so far. It’ll be nice to get a full season with them this season.  I’m honestly surprised they’re not more. Very good bang for the buck.
    • Kudos Jerry!I 👊    I have heard that CoKL is not easy to deal with.      Also kudos to Jeff Earl for taking on the Carden Trails' "adventure". 👊💪   I'm sure he is having fun dealing with the CoKL as well. 🙄 If you're in the area, please give him a hand!
    • The OFSC can ask for a 7% max increase in permit prices annually which I believe was the case this year. The MTO has to approve or deny any increase. It is usually decided with 1-2 weeks. The OFSC has been denied many times over the past years.   IMO. Douggie Ford doesn't like any increases in any fees. My "hope" is that the MTO is considering to be more of a "partner" with the OFSC, instead of kneecapping the OFSC's financial future, which may be delaying the announcement of the 2027 permit price.  I am purely speculating as I am not in the "know". However as of this morning, I haven't heard anything.         Damn, that was a big kick in the nuts after I/we removed 3+ milk crates worth of signage. That trail is still up in the air/doubtful for this year.      
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      3,142
    • Most Online
      2,078

    Newest Member
    Resurrected Sledder
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...