I just hope the hold up on getting the information out there is on the MTO.
October 1st is this week and not a peep on pricing.
if that is by design, that’s a really stupid decision.
Good looking out on the power connection tip, definitely good to know about the fogging issue if it's not plugged in. Makes me think twice about swapping out the old helmet, especially if the new one doesn't hold heat quite as well.
can’t imagine why your opinion would affect the permit cost, I was merely inquiring what the possible increase could be….”not that to me it is a factor”, just more a curiosity thing on what it might look like and some discussions on the matter, being a sled forum and all.
I know people get sensitive about these things though, but such is life.
as for me and my house, I’m sure I’ll buy as I always do along with a QC permit…last year I decided to wait to buy my ON permit and pay full pop to “help the cause” given the situation that was presented regarding the system at the start of the season for I think my two or three Ontario rides that I had.
you buying too I’d assume and possibly paying the extra if required, plus still doing all the usual volunteering work as well, Paul ?