• The LUP is also being talked about on the 2024 Snowcrest AGM thread.  It's an important issue this year and the clubs are working on it.  
    • LUP is a permission form that grants snowmobilers access to private/public property. Also known as a MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU). The term LUP and MOU which means the same thing (i think) I believe LUP is Landowner Use Permission. The form protects OFSC, districts, riders and landowners from being sued or being liable if a situation was to occur. Without the signed form we are considered trespassing. For example.. we have permission to ride on a specific section of property and someone decides to ride off trail on said property and hurt themselves, the rider has a more difficult task of suing successfully.   Jerry
    • I missed the "LUP" thing. What's that?   .
    • I know you are not kidding - it just really shows the mindset of so many Canadians, who are not in the position to turn down a decent pay cheque!
    • I kid you not. It's just for the next couple months, but still. Christmas is just around the corner.  My wife is taking care of a dear friend thats at the end of life. Bad timing for business but it's something thats important to her. 
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Canyonsvely