Zrtkat & crew report from Timmins to new Liskeard 2-18-12

zrtkat

We are at the hotel in New liskeard all loaded up ready to roll in the morning to Ohio

we rode the A111C out of timmins to the A trail to New Liskeard.

We had some of the greatest trails today they where great almost all the way to New Liskeard.

TimminstoNewLiskeard2-18-12001.jpg

TimminstoNewLiskeard2-18-12002.jpg

TimminstoNewLiskeard2-18-12004.jpg

TimminstoNewLiskeard2-18-12006.jpg

TimminstoNewLiskeard2-18-12008.jpg

TimminstoNewLiskeard2-18-12011.jpg

TimminstoNewLiskeard2-18-12009.jpg

there was a bad section out of Kirkland lake about 15 km rough it put a hurting on zrtkat

after we came out of that back to great trails to close to new Liskeard they are low on snow the trails could use some fresh snow but we had no problem getting back to town.

zrtkat & crew had another great Adventure snowmobiling in Ontariio the Memories will last until next year met alot of great people on the trails doing to same loop as we where.I hope you enjoyed my reports and it helps people plan their trips.

Also I wish all the people planning trips that they have the same experience we had and they have a great time riding.and post their reports so we can all enjoy

here is the final total of our trip

TimminstoNewLiskeard2-18-12016.jpg

zrtkat &crew

enjoyed all your pics & reports...glad you had a good ride...thx

enjoyed all your pics & reports...glad you had a good ride...thx

thanks white dragon

thanks for all the updates, pics, and descriptions of the good, the bad and the ugly. as always, great write up. love seeing how the other half lives when we are stuck at work, thinking about what you are doing today.

with that said..... 3 more sleeps, and grapeape, myself, mook, and the snomole are heading up, to the north of superior area for an offtrail extravaganza of epic proportions. no girls with us for the first time since about 2002 or 2003. not that we mind when the girls go with us, it is just going to be a different type of trip.

cant wait to hit the bush roads, hydro lines, rivers, lakes, and pits.... looking forward to it!

ski

Sure nice to see the pics and it goes without saying, with winter we have had, its great to see a terrific week you guys. I hope when we head up next weekend for our run we are as fortunate. Our group is starting out in NL for a 1700 mile week :icon_hyper: with any luck we will get a couple of posts in.

thanks for all the updates, pics, and descriptions of the good, the bad and the ugly. as always, great write up. love seeing how the other half lives when we are stuck at work, thinking about what you are doing today.

with that said..... 3 more sleeps, and grapeape, myself, mook, and the snomole are heading up, to the north of superior area for an offtrail extravaganza of epic proportions. no girls with us for the first time since about 2002 or 2003. not that we mind when the girls go with us, it is just going to be a different type of trip.

cant wait to hit the bush roads, hydro lines, rivers, lakes, and pits.... looking forward to it!

ski

Ski

hope you guys have a great trip and lots of fun

Enjoy

zrtkat

Sure nice to see the pics and it goes without saying, with winter we have had, its great to see a terrific week you guys. I hope when we head up next weekend for our run we are as fortunate. Our group is starting out in NL for a 1700 mile week :icon_hyper: with any luck we will get a couple of posts in.

Snowberg

keep me posted on your trip

have fun

enjoy

zrtkat

Snowberg

keep me posted on your trip

have fun

enjoy

zrtkat

Will do zrtkat, Akron Orange posted our route on "2012 Northen Ontario Tour", if we have access we'll post.

Zrtkat, glad you had a good trip. I guess your fun makes up for my misfortune. LOL

I was talking to some guys in Chapleau @ breakfast last Thursday & they weren't impressed w/ the "rocky" section south of Dalton either. When the S-I-L & my buddy went thru later that day after the overnight snowfall, the rocks were obscured, but didn't make them any softer.

Archived