Zrtkat & crew report from Cochrane tohearst

zrtkat

Hello everyone same old thing another nice day today , only complaint is a little warmer than zrtkat likes he gets worried about the snow melting :lmao: great trails all the way to Hearst made it here quite early going to take a little break bigger ride tommorrow going to Wawa getting great reports from sledders coming in from there.. the place was empty here today but more sleds pulling in ,

no garage for us not too cold tonight here -11 in morning high of 2 tommorrow hope wawa gets snow tommorrow do not like rain.

will stop in and see jonesy thursday will need some oil in Wawa

few pics from today

tCochranetoHearst2-14-12003.jpg

tCochranetoHearst2-14-12005.jpg

tCochranetoHearst2-14-12006.jpg

tCochranetoHearst2-14-12007.jpg

tCochranetoHearst2-14-12010.jpg

tCochranetoHearst2-14-12013.jpg

tCochranetoHearst2-14-12015.jpg

tCochranetoHearst2-14-12016.jpg

hope these reports are helpful

zrtkat& crew

relaxing in Hearst :icon_hyper:

Here in Timmins it has been overcast and very slight snow fluries. That sun sure looks nice. Hope all goes well for the rest of your trip.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s265/zrtkat/tCochranetoHearst2-14-12016.jpg[/img] timestamp='1329263052' post='106779']

Here in Timmins it has been overcast and very slight snow fluries. That sun sure looks nice. Hope all goes well for the rest of your trip.

Shivesy

thanks

we will be in Timmins Friday night

If I am following this right you left Chochrane this morn to Hearst. Thinking of doing that same loop next week . How many miles Chochrane to hearst. Sounds like an easy day.

If I am following this right you left Chochrane this morn to Hearst. Thinking of doing that same loop next week . How many miles Chochrane to hearst. Sounds like an easy day.

'J Feces'

it was 171 miles easy day

Thanks sounds good. Hope the weather holds up.

Looks good zrtkat!!

man those trails look spectacular!! Thanks for posting your reports.

Rode down to Wawa from Hearst on Jan 31st, fun trail, get camera ready, we saw a moose with a full rack and lots of bobcats. Trail was 10/10, freshly groomed and no traffic.

Kaz

Kaz

thanks for the information

looking forward to another day of great riding

hoping to see spome wildlife also :icon_photo:

zrtkat

ZRTCAT were you at the Companion Inn on Feb 14.If so then I think you were in rooms just down from me.We had the red TZ1LXR towing the white Polaris IQ/LX 600 that had a serious engine failure.Trail down to Wawa was excellant that day.240 mile day and beautiful sunshine most of the day.REVRND's mileage chart was pretty well dead on with the odo on the TZ1.Thanks REVRND

ZRTCAT were you at the Companion Inn on Feb 14.If so then I think you were in rooms just down from me.We had the red TZ1LXR towing the white Polaris IQ/LX 600 that had a serious engine failure.Trail down to Wawa was excellant that day.240 mile day and beautiful sunshine most of the day.REVRND's mileage chart was pretty well dead on with the odo on the TZ1.Thanks REVRND

'catinental couch'

yes that was us we where there on the 14th we where in room 119 . yes we had a great ride to Wawa the next day already missing being up there riding vacation over back to work tommorrow.

zrtkat

Archived