This Week's Plans

sledjunk

Ms. SJ has a week of vacation planned, so I booked the week off as well. Now she tells me she has tickets to a Marlies game Tuesday night, so I guess I will work Tuesday & Wednesday.

She works until 4 or so on Saturday so she won't get home until around 7 PM.

We are planning on heading to Parry Sound for a couple of days, returning on Monday.

Then on Wednesday, after work, we will head to Lucville :D (OK, really Dubreilville, but he is such a great ambassador for the town, it should be renamed). We will be riding in the area and will spend a night in Wawa.

Ms. SJ has never experienced a saddlebag trip and so we will simply try a little one to give her a taste. Her reasoning is, "Well I can't go with you to Quebec if I haven't tried a saddlebag trip!" :D

We will return on Family Day and probably stop in the Sault to visit family (fitting, don't you think?)

Anyone interested in joining us, PM me and maybe we can get a group together.

Sounds like a good time.

I remember the first time I took my wife away for the week on the motorcycle and she had to learn what a saddle bag was and how to pack for one.

Ahe can pack for one night, but we tried a week 2 years ago had to shorten it to 3 nights as she doesn't understand that you can get 3 days out of one pair of underwear LOL. I've since picked up a top mounted box for the bike so she can pack a few more things.

Sounds like you have a great trip ahead of you SJ.. When in the Sault, please do the family thing for me as well.

Our plans this weeked, clean the hot tub, laundry, veggitate and perhaps clean the dog dooo in the backyard if possible.

Sounds like a good time.

I remember the first time I took my wife away for the week on the motorcycle and she had to learn what a saddle bag was and how to pack for one.

Ahe can pack for one night, but we tried a week 2 years ago had to shorten it to 3 nights as she doesn't understand that you can get 3 days out of one pair of underwear LOL. I've since picked up a top mounted box for the bike so she can pack a few more things.

That is part of the test!!!

BTW, Just to clarify, Ms. SJ is my daughter. Mrs. SJ is my wife. (And the only part of snowmobiling that interests her is how long I will be away :rotflmao:)

Sounds like you have a great trip ahead of you SJ.. When in the Sault, please do the family thing for me as well.

Our plans this weeked, clean the hot tub, laundry, veggitate and perhaps clean the dog dooo in the backyard if possible.

You have family in the Sault, too?

You have family in the Sault, too?

Yeppers, tons of cousins, all the aunts and uncles are now gone.

Have you ever heard of Anderson Fisheries?

My Uncle started that before I was born, and his son now runs it.

BTW, Just to clarify, Ms. SJ is my daughter. Mrs. SJ is my wife. (And the only part of snowmobiling that interests her is how long I will be away :rotflmao:)

My wife likes the sled but doesn't like the cold. So ya I know where you are coming from. The youngest step-daughter loves the sled but wants to drive all the time, so I'm going to have to buy a second sled this spring or fall. Thinking after this winter there might be some really good deals on used sleds ;)

I'll be in Quebec this time next week

Now that was funny, I read it as the Mrs. as well!! I did my first saddlebag trip a few years ago with three other friends, (hubby not interested, besides I need someone to stay home and look after the dogs!). We left from Temagami and headed north, we were gone for five nights, I absolutely loved it and would do it again if the opportunity ever presents itself again. It tooks weeks to wipe the smile off my face!

Where are you going ??

Laurentian Area Maybe

Good for you, have a great time and I look forward to all of your pictures!

Will do

I'll be there and north of there the week after !

Sweet. Have you ever been before?? How was it?

I've been through Abitibi-Temiscaminque Region on two occasions and around the Gaspe last year. This year the loop will be Laurentides - Lanaudier - Mauricie.

The sledding experiences I have had in Quebec have been absolutely marvellous in all aspects - trail construction, trail conditions, signage, speed limits, food, lodging, the people; everything!

I'll be in Quebec this time next week

Ditching school for sledding?

Ditching school for sledding?

Only missing 3 days

Going to check out the Alban aea this weekend with the family....check out the bridges and run a little north.

Nice area, nice trails ! Say "hi" to Rich. ENJOY !!

I sure will STG.... :cheers:

Nice area, nice trails ! Say "hi" to Rich. ENJOY !!

X 2...wonder if the southerly bridge has been sold yet? :icon_photo:

Archived