Looks like there will be some great March and April riding.

The Groomer Guy

We got a big dumping of snow again last night, I got out of the groomer to cut some brush and went off the trail base and sunk in up to my waist.... wow and it was still snowing and there was about 4 to 5 inches more that fell after that.

Last march we had some great riding and we had way less snow than that on the trails, if we don't get a freak warm spell we should be in for some late march and and early april ridding.... April riding is the best and the one that get to experince it all love it, it's a special time... it's like you are being bad and cheating. lol

wish everyone to get the chance to ride in april... it so fun, long days, warm temps. it's a blast.

Thanks Luke.

We'll be through at the end of the month, we'll stop in to say thanks, but for now - Thanks.

We do most of our riding in April. It's strange but every year there is no one out riding then. Everyone rides like crazy in crappy conditions in December and then puts their sled away during the best part of the season.

thats great news luc...was in cochrane last april 8th & it was the best...lots of snow & + 6....should be up your way in 2 wks for feb ride...keep up the great work thx

thats why we love to come up in march and april. NO ONE IS THERE. lots of snow, no traffic, longer days warmer temps. and the fishin aint bad either. :) gotta see if i can rent a place to stay from march 1st to april 15th so, i can leave everything up there, and commute back and forth in the car. looks like we might be up every other weekend. ski

Thanks for the reminder, J and L.

White Dragon would get wheels on his skis if it extended his season, lol.

I'm tentatively planning on heading there March 11 - 16, just wondering if anyone else is interested in going with to share costs. I dont think my buddy from here in London will be able to make it. He just went through a divorce. If anyone in district 5 or anyone for that matter wants to connect PM me. I only have a single trailer, but can carry a second sled in my truck box. Did that last weekend to North Bay.

Thanks for the reminder, J and L.

White Dragon would get wheels on his skis if it extended his season, lol.

sled junk already has a set...pretty cool for pavement...canuck...you must be ready to go riding the north

We do most of our riding in April. It's strange but every year there is no one out riding then. Everyone rides like crazy in crappy conditions in December and then puts their sled away during the best part of the season.

Yeah it crazy , people ride junk early in the season and then mach comes and complains that there is no snow but we still have tons and we are 8 to 9 hours from TO....

Archived