Uncle's Restaurant Hornepayne

30cal4me

We are booked to stay here on our trip in late Feb. Saw the following reviews and wonder if we should just push from Hearst to Dville and avoid the situation. Does anybody out there have any recent dealings with them?

http://uncles-restau...s.ca/?reviewo=1

I just read that hmmmmmm ok thats not fun.

Luc, bro (30cal4me) & I are wondering if the comments are even legit.

Luc, bro (30cal4me) & I are wondering if the comments are even legit.

I want to know too.... I want to go for a ride to hornepayne but if the its the case for food I wont eat there just gas up and come back....

It could be false too..... maybe they pissed off somebody... better to go check in person.

Luc, the last thing you need is a quick exit out of the suit.

Two years ago, we stayed there.

Breakfast and dinner.

It's a Diner - locals gather for coffee, sit around to chat, etc. I can't imagine it would be this bad and still have the crowd I saw.

I'd go back, notwithstanding this one comment.

Two years ago, we stayed there.

Breakfast and dinner.

It's a Diner - locals gather for coffee, sit around to chat, etc. I can't imagine it would be this bad and still have the crowd I saw.

I'd go back, notwithstanding this one comment.

I worked at the reastaurant in Dubreuilville and there was some clients would allways say the food was under cooked one time we just put it under the heat lamp and waited and brought it back and the customer said it was perfect lol... we wanted to test them and see.

That's funny.

I don't send stuff back.

I say it is false. Food poising takes 6-8 hrs to kick in, not a few minutes. Someone must not like the owners. If it was this bad, the health inspectors would shut it down. They do regular inspections and being a small town, they wouldn't last if this was the case.

1. might be locals with an axe to grind with the owner. ski

We are booked to stay here on our trip in late Feb. Saw the following reviews and wonder if we should just push from Hearst to Dville and avoid the situation. Does anybody out there have any recent dealings with them?

http://uncles-restau...s.ca/?reviewo=1

I have eaten 4 full meals with my kids at Uncle's this sled season 2011 - 2012. I did not get the same items, but enjoyed the meals! I will continue to stop and eat. I have looked into the new cabins and they look good to me. I have never stayed due to the distance from Dubreuilville where I have been starting from each week. It is about 3.5 hours from Dub. About 2 hours from Hillsport. About 3.5 hours from Hearst. All assume open trails, but this is what it usually works out with my kids who are great riders.

All the food has been "GOOD" and it takes about 12 hours for food poisoning to actually kick in! They had it before they got there if it is actually a true story and who says it was not just the flue?

Uncle's has good food and the least expensive gas in Hornepayne by far! Check the prices at the ESSO. The trail is groomed right in from the bridge trail intersection. I liked the pie when it was the 4-stevens, but the rest room is clean and it is a good place to stop. They support the trail system also.

Scott

• Bro and

They had it before they got there if it is actually a true story and who says it was not just the flue?
    Scott

In '96 when me and a buddy did the RAP Tour I had some kind of bug. No external "leakage" but felt like crap big time w/ no appetite. I'm sure if I had tried to eat, I would've spewed.

AC+YA, maybe you should go to that link & post a positive review.

Archived