seguin in great shape - thanks!

slomo

Seguin Trail - Managed an early arrival to the parking lot at the Travel Plaza on highway 400 (exit 214 I think) and got a few klicks in to get the 'sustained speed' spec checked off the sled break in list. Seguin, although listed as limited, was in great shape. Had the trail all to myself for the better part of the morning - a nice treat!

post-19713-0-49230200-1326581257_thumb.j

post-19713-0-40439600-1326581266_thumb.j

post-19713-0-49641600-1326581279_thumb.j

The other limited listed trails, 201, C south and C to Parry Sound need some more snow to build up level surface, but were rideable.

Nice pics Slomo , having the Seguin all to your self is a bonus for sure

took slomo's advise, he said the Seguin was good, and it was. I too left from the Timmies , exit 214. Trail was very good on the way out towards kearney, a couple of wash outs to be aware of. There are 2 stop signs, one on either side of the wash out but no warning signs, so be careful. I did not see that many sleds which was very surprising. Maybe 25 in total. Even the lunch stop in Sprucedale only had 3 sleds. Coming back the trail was getting bumpy, but 160km for the first ride, YAHOO, and we are off. Thanks to all involved for getting the trails opened.

Pictures are great, Slomo.

That will be my first ride. Looking forward to it.

Great Report, Slomo. I rode part of the Sequin today as well. We rode from Kearney to Sprucedale and back along D for the most part. The sequin section was great but other sections were a little rough and definitely in need of more snow.

Looks awesome! Better than the crap we have here!

Archived