St. Félicien, QC

March 7

Alma, QC

March 8

Jonquière, QC

March 9

Falardeau, QC

March 10 & 11

Wonder if there will be any snow for the one in Peterborough..

While not a fan of Quebec, they do bust their ass on tourism. They also have IMO a great draw for powersports. Something Ontario could use a lesson in.

I wonder if the demo rides have not been as popular in Ontario as Quebec? Figuratively speaking the population is higher in Ontario but I am guessing there is more draw in Que.

I got invited to the ontario demo ride. signed up for the barrie one. They say it is somehow worth $500? How is this worth so much money? Are they taking you out for a day of riding on them?

thx

Same here...got my invite yesterday. Signed up for Peterborough, with Barrie as my second choice. But I also wondered how they make it worth $500? :wtf:

got the call today and am confirmed for February 3rd in Barrie at 1pm. say it is a 2 hour ride. sounds like it could be cool. Still not sure how that is worth $500. Might stay for a day or two and ride around the Barrie area if trails are good

How would one that owns blue get an invite to try the yellow camp?

got the call today and am confirmed for February 3rd in Barrie at 1pm. say it is a 2 hour ride. sounds like it could be cool. Still not sure how that is worth $500. Might stay for a day or two and ride around the Barrie area if trails are good

Good for you, directcraig...I got my BRP call tonight, and am now booked for Barrie as well, on Feb. 2nd at 1:00 PM. Was told the total session length is 2 hours, with the ride itself being approx. 1.5 hours. Should be fun. :right_on:

If anything, it is a cool way to spend a day. See the latest machines and maybe have a $ 450.00 lunch. Lol!

I just booked Sat. Feb 4 at 8:30 AM. Finish up just in time to continue on my way and spend the rest of the day on my own sled.

Decided to pass on my exclusive invitation to join several thousand of my closest friends ;)

While not a fan of Quebec, they do bust their ass on tourism. They also have IMO a great draw for powersports. Something Ontario could use a lesson in.

X2

Ministry of Tourism promotes the sport & the MNR & MOE throw up roadblocks for the clubs to deal w/. "You'll have to reroute your trail because there's a turtle breeding ground nearby"

For (deleted) sakes!

I wonder how many they sell in each province? Could it be tied to sales volume?

Could be since BRP is closing dealers here in Ontario. Mind you I don't think the Havelock & Belleville closures had anything to do w/ sales.

Great to see that some of you have signed up already. I was approached by St. Onge before this was all confrimed and if things go the way we are looking for them to go, there will also be a bbq on the Barrie trail for those interested. More details to follow.

I am looking forward to it. Feb 4 at 8:30 for me. A little early for a BBQ for me with it only being a 2 hr ride. I just may trailer my sled down from the lake so I can ride the trails on my own after I ride their hardware.

Maybe they are only having 2 in On. an 10 in Que. so this way it is a shorter tow to bring them back to the plant when they Blow up. :) lol.

Maybe they are only having 2 in On. an 10 in Que. so this way it is a shorter tow to bring them back to the plant when they Blow up. :) lol.

You might be right there LOL

Archived