ONLY ONE WEEK TO GO!!!Time to Buy your trail Permits for the new season, Help our club and buy a Permit. g

The Groomer Guy

It's that time of year again, Yes it's time to buy your 2011-2012 season trail pass for the OFSC trails. if you plan on riding the trails in our area please support our club by buying a trail pass. We are a hard working little club that try its best to give some of the best trails in Ontario, but because we live in a small town we are limited on the amount of trail permits we can sell and with the bad economy our little town is being hit hard and the club is suffering and trying to survive. A Club needs to Sel la minimum of 50 permits for it stay in good standing with the OFSC. Last year we made it because of you guys, you guys helped us out by buying your trail permit from us. THANK YOU so much to all of you that bought a permit from out club.

go online to the OFSC website and look up our club in District 13 Club Name Club Alouettes Dubreuilville.

http://ofsconlinepermits.ca/Faq.aspx

Or Call 705-884-1435 Dubreuilville Tourist Center or Fax 705-884-1437

You can email me at luclevesque@hotmail.com

Let us know what your numbers are. There is a number of us, that buy two or three permits a year. Most of us weight until mid to end November. How many did you sell last season? Would hate to see you guys loose your club for sure.

post pics of the snow you have gotten, that should get people excited, and some permits sold. ski

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Luc, Great to talk to you at he Toronto show. I really like your new blog page! That's incredible to be able to show us every day what it's like where you are! We ordered our permits yesterday-slated for your Dub Club! We're hoping to come through there mid-February and will be staying over on a Monday. Can't wait! Hope the snow keeps coming! See you . Keep up the great work Luc! Just Me (Janis & Dave)

Hi Luc, Great to talk to you at he Toronto show. I really like your new blog page! That's incredible to be able to show us every day what it's like where you are! We ordered our permits yesterday-slated for your Dub Club! We're hoping to come through there mid-February and will be staying over on a Monday. Can't wait! Hope the snow keeps coming! See you . Keep up the great work Luc! Just Me (Janis & Dave)

Thank you so much!!!! it means alot to us, selling a permit for a small club like us is a big thing... it's survival, every permit counts when you can only sell a few. Thank for the nice comments about my blog page, I work on it but other than the number of hits I get I don't get much feed back from it.... so I'don't know if people like it. It gives me a boost to do more on my blog. :) Please send me a msg befoer you guy come to town so we can meet you and thank you in person for the trail permits and if you need any trail information before your trip.

It's that time of year again, Yes it's time to buy your 2011-2012 season trail pass for the OFSC trails. if you plan on riding the trails in our area please support our club by buying a trail pass. We are a hard working little club that try its best to give some of the best trails in Ontario, but because we live in a small town we are limited on the amount of trail permits we can sell and with the bad economy our little town is being hit hard and the club is suffering and trying to survive. A Club needs to Sel la minimum of 50 permits for it stay in good standing with the OFSC. Last year we made it because of you guys, you guys helped us out by buying your trail permit from us. THANK YOU so much to all of you that bought a permit from out club.

go online to the OFSC website and look up our club in District 13 Club Name Club Alouettes Dubreuilville.

The new sled finally came. Will pickup & get the info and get around to calling for my sleds before the discount period is over.

All the info right here makes it easy.

Thanks for putting it all together and I enjoy checking your blog every day.

We bought 4 permits today. My friend also bought a couple today. Hope you get more than last year!

i gotta get off my duff and call bridgette. she is still doing the permit sales at the twp offices? ski

i gotta get off my duff and call bridgette. she is still doing the permit sales at the twp offices? ski

Yes, 1:00pm to 5:00pm and then students take over until 7:00pm and the students are also there on Saturdays.

spoke with bridgette today have our two permits on the way. ski

It's so tough. We ride all over, cover 5 or 6 districts. Bought 2 from 16 today. Sorry Luke, there are few that put forth as much effort as you. I just felt 16 could use the $$ more than you.

Thanks for all of your effort.

Archived