ONLY ONE WEEK TO GO!!!Time to Buy your trail Permits for the new season, Help our club and buy a Permit. g

The Groomer Guy

It's so tough. We ride all over, cover 5 or 6 districts. Bought 2 from 16 today. Sorry Luke, there are few that put forth as much effort as you. I just felt 16 could use the $$ more than you.

Thanks for all of your effort.

16?

Who's open in 16 these days?

Is Longlac open?

Terrace Bay is closed eh?

Manitouwadge too....

Is there life in the Nippigon/Beardmore/Geraldton sectors?

I s'pose White River and Marathon are still open... kinda?

Even on a good year - during good times these clubs have routinely been really late to git things opened up.

I guess that'd be OK too tho.

If Marathon doesn't git opened up, and the trails remain unbroken, maybe we can hit that area in January?

RockOn2.gif

16?

Who's open in 16 these days?

Is Longlac open?

Terrace Bay is closed eh?

Manitouwadge too....

Is there life in the Nippigon/Beardmore/Geraldton sectors?

I s'pose White River and Marathon are still open... kinda?

Even on a good year - during good times these clubs have routinely been really late to git things opened up.

I guess that'd be OK too tho.

If Marathon doesn't git opened up, and the trails remain unbroken, maybe we can hit that area in January?

RockOn2.gif

I wish District 16 well and I hope that they make it. BUT they need to try and atleast try to help themself, there is money out there, every year theres is funding but there is not much aplications going in from District 16. There is problems and it's ok to say there is problems but you need to come up with solutions for the problems and be willing to work on them.... work hard at it. Our district President is trying to help the 2 other districts in the west to get organized and work at it but he says its so hard to get them to work at it and to come on board........ I hope everything goes well, I like riding in that area and would like to be able to go again......

Archived