Guys what sled are your wives/G-friends riding?

Fred Quimby

Up until last Sunday morning, Mrs.Doonut was driving a rev600ho with electric. Loves the sled and it hauls too. The carb 600's seem to have more grunt than the sdi's. It will actually out run my 800 Gade :(

Since the arguement with the tree, she might be on something else come next season?

Up until last Sunday morning, Mrs.Doonut was driving a rev600ho with electric. Loves the sled and it hauls too. The carb 600's seem to have more grunt than the sdi's. It will actually out run my 800 Gade :(

Since the arguement with the tree, she might be on something else come next season?

Never argue with tree...................they always seem to win! ;)

I luv my '08 GSX 600sdi!!!

I was riding a '03 Polaris 600, and I can't believe how much lighter this sled is! I thought I handled my Polaris really well, but I now see, after a long day, I'm not as tired! Now I'm bugging hubby to get out there! And I don't fear fresh snow anymore, because this machine handles so nice. No more getting stuck in the powder!

It's pretty peppy too! Now I pass hubby on the lake - he rides an '06 GSX 600sdi.

:lol:

My wife loved her GSX 600 SDI until she got pregnant and we sold it to our friend's wife.

Um.....

I better pass on that one. :wtf:

My wife loves her Sabercat 600 efi with electric start and reverse. She really likes the removable storage trunk. It has been a great riding, reliable trail sled with lots of zip.

A friend of mine has a 06 Gsx Limited 600 sdi with electric start and she loves it. Sadley it is much faster than my 04 Mxz 600 Sdi. :oops:

However I road with a couple on the weekend in Apsley (trails were amazing by the way) and she was riding a new Phazer and it was imressive. Her only complaint was the seat was hard on her seat if you know what I mean. It is hard like a motorcross bike.

Weapon

up till last year the x was ridding an 04 RX1 Warrior, now since the divorce she is ridding all 4 sleds :confused::banghead::angry::puke:

Been there....I feel for you. Things do get better.

Someday you will buy a new sled and the past will be a bad memory, not the rotten taste of today.

up till last year the x was ridding an 04 RX1 Warrior, now since the divorce she is ridding all 4 sleds :confused::banghead::angry::puke:

Somebody had a real bad lawyer!

Hey satrat. I hope you crush her like Stalin :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Here's my X's ride..... And she's riding it straight to hell :angry::angry::angry:

RB71.jpg

And my GF is riding my Viper :woot::woot:

I drive a Ski Doo 07 GTX 500. Love it. I had a legend up untill last Feb then traded. Hubby has a 500 Rev, that I drove if he wasen't going out, loved it too. But since I got the GTX I don't take his anymore.

Wow...as a Doo fan I knew they would be popular but it looks like the 600 SDI is one of the overall winners.

Wow...as a Doo fan I knew they would be popular but it looks like the 600 SDI is one of the overall winners.

Yes Fred, I agree too the 600sdi is an awesome woman sled :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Huh???...you talkin to me??? :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Watch what you say there, Mr. Blue Underwear. :poke: :poke:

Yes Fred, I agree too the 600sdi is an awesome woman sled :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Huh???...you talkin to me??? :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Watch what you say there, Mr. Blue Underwear. :poke: :poke:

"What? Not laughing yet? Just wait 'til I get to the punch line. It'll kill you! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa"

--The Joker :rotflmao:

Rick is dead, my friend. You can call me Joker and as you can see I'm a lot happier.

Wife has an 06 GSX 550 fan. For the price it's a heck of a bargain, all the Rev ride qualities and extremely light for her wonky shoulders. No problems keeping up on the trails and fuel mileage is decent as well.

Archived