Groomer"s new Blog page

The Groomer Guy

hey guys, I have a new Groomer guy blog page now. I will still post here, just trying to get more info out there so that people can come up riding up here more....we realy need it.

check it out, please click on the follow me link..... I feel like a looser with only me as a follower lol

http://groomerguy.blogspot.com/

Great, awesome blog site GG. Now in my favourites and I'll be back often. Your dedication and passion shines threw on the videos.

Thanks, thats nice to hear.... I sometimes ask myself "are people finding this interesting and usefull" lol I need the feedback so I can make all this better, let me know what you guys would like to see.

hey guys, I have a new Groomer guy blog page now. I will still post here, just trying to get more info out there so that people can come up riding up here more....we realy need it.

check it out, please click on the follow me link..... I feel like a looser with only me as a follower lol

http://groomerguy.blogspot.com/

That is good. I'll bet you pick up more followers as the season ramps up. Great idea.

Thanks guys, Thats what i want to do with that Blog, keep it positive, its for the good of our sport. feel free to send me any information you guys would have or would like to pass along. Il be glad to put it in my blog. you can send me the info to luclevesque@hotmail.com, or msg me on my blog.

went & checked your blog page...very cool & well done...hope it helps your cause

Groomer guy... well done. Obviously you are passionate about the sport and your participation. A tip of the hat to you sir.

Way to go GG ! Let me know if you need any more pictures/videos of Beaver.

lol I'm trying to keep it PG 13... I dont want to see your Beaver pictures you have...... they are probably all hairless too.

Thanks Guys for the support, If you have any news, tips things you would like to share send to my email luclevesque@hotmail.com.

went & checked your blog page...very cool & well done...hope it helps your cause

X 2, GG...I enjoyed your videos, as always. Hope to meet you at the show.

irREV

X 2, GG...I enjoyed your videos, as always. Hope to meet you at the show.

irREV

Thank you :) see yah at the show.... I'll be easy to find, il be the guy with the camera in one had and talking to my self lol I plan on shooting lots of video there, even do live feeds. Hope theres some Cute chics at some of the booths for me to shoot..... lol

Thank you :) see yah at the show.... I'll be easy to find, il be the guy with the camera in one had and talking to my self lol I plan on shooting lots of video there, even do live feeds. Hope theres some Cute chics at some of the booths for me to shoot..... lol

Just wander over to the Amsoil booth or there will likely be the girls selling the calendars again. How could they turn down groomer guy asking if they want to promote sledding live over the net.

Archived