F Trail

Missanabie to Dalton

LIMITED Groomed Feb. 24, 2011

OPEN – CONDITIONS ARE GREAT

LIMITED – MOSTLY GREAT MAY BE UNEXPECTED OBSTACLE USE CAUTION

CLOSED - WE ARE NOT SURE HOW SOON IT WILL OPEN

For more information call 705-884-1435

"

Just through there a couple of days ago, a little rough, just glad all the hard working volunteers got it open. :woot: Thanks to all of you who worked so hard :right_on:

Just through there a couple of days ago, a little rough, just glad all the hard working volunteers got it open. :woot: Thanks to all of you who worked so hard :right_on:

[/quote

You are talking about the F trail section dalton Missinabie Right? Half of the trail the snow in thin with no icebase ( Becasue we finished working on the trail one week before xmas) there been a lack of snow in some spotsa in that area.... but the trail is still not bad.... the trail had only been packed/Groomed once on Feb 18..... PLEASE NOTE: It take us 2 to 3 days to groom that trail, last time out the groomer op was gone for 3 days. He was out there yesterday and on his way back as I'm typing this.

Thanks guys.

Heck of a job! :right_on: Much appreciated.

As for the rest of the trails, They are in great shape, Danny our new groomer guy is doing a great job, you can say he like "Mini Me" a Mini The Groomer guy lol we are very happy with him.

I had a Visite at my store today Rich from Owls Nest Lodge are here in Dubreuilville. They decided to make Dubreuilville a Rest day and stay an extra day. it was nice meeting them.

Danny should be going out tomorow to groom the D108A trail to hornepayne and maybe Open up the 100 mile loop on sunday. depending if he wants a break lol. I doubt he would want one.... hes like me hes addicted to grooming.

I'll post details of our trip here in a new thread. Wanted to thank the GG, BR and all of the Dub volunteers or all of their hard work. The new "F" is quite a trail and must be a real B%@*H to groom. It is great to have it open again.

I will say one of the highlights of the trip was to meet the GG in person.

Thanks again,

Danny should be going out tomorow to groom the D108A trail to hornepayne and maybe Open up the 100 mile loop on sunday. depending if he wants a break lol. I doubt he would want one.... hes like me hes addicted to grooming.

a

Maybe he should head out now Luc LOL.

We're headed to Hilsport in the morning and would ride the 100 mile loop on the way back sunday.

I'll post details of our trip here in a new thread. Wanted to thank the GG, BR and all of the Dub volunteers or all of their hard work. The new "F" is quite a trail and must be a real B%@*H to groom. It is great to have it open again.

I will say one of the highlights of the trip was to meet the GG in person.

Thanks again,

Thank you. it was nice meeting you too. its nice to see OC.com members and other riders droping in to see me at the store. Wish I was closer to the trail, Next season I thinking on taking pictures of riders coming in to the store and posting them on line and in my videos. I ve seen lot's of riders coming in this year.

Thank you. it was nice meeting you too. its nice to see OC.com members and other riders droping in to see me at the store. Wish I was closer to the trail, Next season I thinking on taking pictures of riders coming in to the store and posting them on line and in my videos. I ve seen lot's of riders coming in this year.

you should do it for the month of March this year

Hey Luc what is your average speed grooming the Ftrail? :wtf:

After seeing what Danny was working with for snow & the terrain he was on, All I can say is you guys found a keeper for a operater, Most new guys wold have made a mess of the trail working with the low snow in that area.

he is a good operater & as he said he had some good teachers,

Glad to here he was not down long, We did not want to leave him in the bush untill he had help on site, But as he said, we could stand here for a hour or two, he had lots of supplys & the cab heat, as well as a nice fire.

the weather was perfect for a brake down if that helps.

Got to say a big thanks to Reg & Luc, I blew a shock the day before we were to arrive, sent a PM to the boys & the shock was on the counter of the sled shop as we dropped it off the next afternoon.

Spend a rest day doing the tourist thing in town, great area, hope to get back in a couple weeks if this area we are in stays like this,

Again, Great Job, And Thanks for the help with the sled repairs.

Rich

Danny is doing a great job for a new operator and he's only 20 years old. Thing is that he takes pride in his work, we like a perfect trail. Hes learning every time he goes out... heck If been grooming for 15 years and I still learning.

Hope you guys can make it back up in a few weeks...... maybe Il have time to out for a ride with you guys :)

Danny is doing a great job for a new operator and he's only 20 years old. Thing is that he takes pride in his work, we like a perfect trail. Hes learning every time he goes out... heck If been grooming for 15 years and I still learning.

Hope you guys can make it back up in a few weeks...... maybe Il have time to out for a ride with you guys :)

He and other youth are the future of our sport. God bless them :right_on:

Archived