Dubreuilville Trails Conditions

Big Reg

All the trails will be open soon..... all we need is for me to find time to go out on the trails (F trail and 100 mile loop) and Show danny where to go. For the last 15 years I'm the only Groomer operator from out club that has groomed that trail (30km South of Misinabie) I know the Bad Spot and What needs to be done.... I'm excited to go, but I Just don't have the time or can aford to go in these hard time, if I go I have to pay an employee to take my place at my store..... Ends up costing me money to groom for the club.... And well I have other stuff to take care than the club and my Gf is saying she hasent seen me much lately... lol Oups I went out Grooming 2 nights in a Row last weekend when she was here to see me.... Shes a Nice Girl :)

All the trails will be open soon..... all we need is for me to find time to go out on the trails (F trail and 100 mile loop) and Show danny where to go. For the last 15 years I'm the only Groomer operator from out club that has groomed that trail (30km South of Misinabie) I know the Bad Spot and What needs to be done.... I'm excited to go, but I Just don't have the time or can aford to go in these hard time, if I go I have to pay an employee to take my place at my store..... Ends up costing me money to groom for the club.... And well I have other stuff to take care than the club and my Gf is saying she hasent seen me much lately... lol Oups I went out Grooming 2 nights in a Row last weekend when she was here to see me.... Shes a Nice Girl :)

You have to float the groomer all the way around through Wawa don't you? If it cost the same, you could make the loop through the game preserve like we ride. (I saw they had plowed the road out of Dub and am not sure how far they plowed it?)

I guess the time factor would be even worse if you drove all the 75 miles to Ernies in the groomer, but it must cost a ton to trailer since you cannot drive across Dog Lake like in the old days.

Don't get in trouble with your girlfriend, but does she realize how romantic a groomer ride can be? ....lol

thanks Groomer guy for the up-date hope to be up that way in a couple weeks

zrtkat& crew :woot:

GG - Thanks for all of your hard work. We should be coming through in 2 weeks as well.

heard the park road was plowed to the second set of tracks (about 14km's out from town). it will be easier and more cost/time effective for the club to groom over to missanabi via the park road, to take care of the section from dalton to missanabi, then to float the groomer and drag via paved roads to missanabi.

one more loop to day ride around dubreuilville/wawa area. making the area more inviting for local, regional, and tourist riders.

we were supposed to come up next week but, it appears the deeper snow is closer to the lake, and to the north of dub. with our mountain sleds and our thirst for deep snow and back country riding.... we may have to go elsewhere to scratch our itch for this trip. we still have multiple trips planned to dub later in the season. pray for more snow guys. ski

Thanks Guys, Our plan is to Drive the groomer via the park road... the cost is too much to float the groomer around viea hwy. it usualy takes about 9hrs non stop to get to Missanabie, then it takes about 5 to 6 hours to do go to Dalton and back... probly less now with less snow and with the new trail.... I can't wait to go try it out.

had to change our plans due to snow depth in the back country. we have opted to ride in manitouwadge this comming weekend. i really appreciate the effort you all put into the trails, and reports. and the honesty i recieve when i ask about offtrail conditions is second to none.

we love your trails, but the deep of the back country is where our hearts are. we will see you in a few weeks. i believe the next scheduled trip is the first week of march. ski

Thanks Guys, Our plan is to Drive the groomer via the park road... the cost is too much to float the groomer around viea hwy. it usualy takes about 9hrs non stop to get to Missanabie, then it takes about 5 to 6 hours to do go to Dalton and back... probly less now with less snow and with the new trail.... I can't wait to go try it out.

we might have another option..........working on it now..........stay tune

had to change our plans due to snow depth in the back country. we have opted to ride in manitouwadge this comming weekend. i really appreciate the effort you all put into the trails, and reports. and the honesty i recieve when i ask about offtrail conditions is second to none.

we love your trails, but the deep of the back country is where our hearts are. we will see you in a few weeks. i believe the next scheduled trip is the first week of march. ski

that's too bad my business trip is cancelled

trailer up to mani, and ride with us saturday or sunday. we have a place for you to sleep if you want to overnight. come on up!!!

ski

Archived