Dubreuilville Trails Conditions

Big Reg

D108A is Limited

D trail east (Wawa) Limited

Danny installed all the lake maker today on the D108A aand the D Trail West

Stay tune for more trails opening soon :-D

Big REG thanks for your trail reports looks like trails are starting to open up , we will be watching the forums for your reports. :right_on:

zrtkat

D108A is Limited

D trail east (Wawa) Limited

Danny installed all the lake maker today on the D108A aand the D Trail West

Stay tune for more trails opening soon :-D

did you guys get hammered with snow today as they were calling for from enviornment canada????

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/alerts/wwcaon0064a/caon0195/weather?ref=warnings_citypage

we might have to come up before our first planned trip at valentines weekend (keep a day open for a run to ernies). ski

Groomer is down :icon_doh: ........ Danny found out a broken cylinder during his inspection (good catch) he did removed it and brought it to the local machine shop. They will fix it tomorrow morning. as soon it's ready we are back on the trail....... :-D

keep up the good work guys. we will be up very soon. when is ernie going to put the markers on dog lake? ski

keep up the good work guys. we will be up very soon. when is ernie going to put the markers on dog lake? ski

Ernie told me today the maker will be on the lake.

we'll have to back to see if there is enough snow in the power line to send the groomer.

at midnight last night Luc called me at home :phonecall: to advised me that he had to let the drag in the bush about 2 km before getting to Dog Lake.

Hydraulic problem with the groomer. :banghead: he managed to make it back to the shop. as soon we find out more we will post it here.

so this is a good news bad news report. The good is that there must have been enough snow to start working that portion of trail, but bad because Luc came back without the drag. Isn't it harder to steer without the drag in tow?

so this is a good news bad news report. The good is that there must have been enough snow to start working that portion of trail, but bad because Luc came back without the drag. Isn't it harder to steer without the drag in tow?

yes it's harder on the tractor.

this is where he left the drag

http://www.findmespot.com/mylocation/?id=4AeBQ/48.31897/-84.19135

we have a mechanic working on the groomer right now...............hopefully we can get it going today

Hi Reg,

I spoke to Luc when we stopped by his store Sunday. The new groomer operator was there also.

Heard that some beavers plugged a creek and flooded the trail to White River. Luc said he was taking the new guy to do the power line trail to Dog Lake which has all the hills and big rocks. Guess that's when the hydraulics went out.

The D108 was great and groomed again by the time we came back from Hearst. Thanks to all for the great trails in Dub.

I heard that Chapleau packed the "F" on their end all the way to Dalton, so we hope that it keeps snowing and the "NEW" "F" trail is open when we come back in a few weeks.

Take Care!

Thanks to all making the trails happen.

Hi Reg,

I spoke to Luc when we stopped by his store Sunday. The new groomer operator was there also.

Heard that some beavers plugged a creek and flooded the trail to White River. Luc said he was taking the new guy to do the power line trail to Dog Lake which has all the hills and big rocks. Guess that's when the hydraulics went out.

The D108 was great and groomed again by the time we came back from Hearst. Thanks to all for the great trails in Dub.

I heard that Chapleau packed the "F" on their end all the way to Dalton, so we hope that it keeps snowing and the "NEW" "F" trail is open when we come back in a few weeks.

Take Care!

I'm happy you had a good time on nice trail.

hopefully we can get the F trail open anytime.

hope to see you next time you're in town

at midnight last night Luc called me at home :phonecall: to advised me that he had to let the drag in the bush about 2 km before getting to Dog Lake.

Hydraulic problem with the groomer. :banghead: he managed to make it back to the shop. as soon we find out more we will post it here.

Status report:

thinks are looking good to be back on the snow with the groomer tomorrow :woot:

the mechanic work on it last night and he is there since this morning. he got the hydraulic working now. finalizing some test and spot check to make sure everything is good to go.

Danny should be able to test drive by the end of the day.

good news (kind of). sux you guys are having so many equipment issues this season. hopefully the remainder of the year is smooth sailing. ski

Hi Reg,

Take Care!

It was nice seing you again, we left that night to groom the F trail but ran into some problems. Yes our new groomer operator was there at my store..... he noticed your daughter too, lol He said that your daughter is cute.... lol

Danny should be taking out the groomer out fo a test run in a few hours to see if everything is ok

It was nice seing you again, we left that night to groom the F trail but ran into some problems. Yes our new groomer operator was there at my store..... he noticed your daughter too, lol He said that your daughter is cute.... lol

Danny should be taking out the groomer out fo a test run in a few hours to see if everything is ok

Thanks Luc,

We will be back through and hope to ride the "F" you and the others worked so hard at getting ready. I had hoped to spend 9 days in Dub at the end of December, but the weather did not cooperate this season. There is always so much riding around Dub. that connecting with the trails is not necessary, but always nice to have the option.

Thank goodness that the B&Bs around Dubreuilville have picked up the slack and make it possible for sledders to have a great experience staying in your town.

It was nice to see you.

Scott

not because a trail is groomed that mean it's open and always take time to read the signs.

:right_on: some clubs in the southeast can learn something here

GOOD NEWS

The groomer is fixed.

Danny when get the drag at Dog lake and groomed the F trail.

So the F trail to Dog Lake is now open

D trail West to White River Limited. the reason is limited is because of water on the trail at one location. Danny went yesterday and did a small re-route that only sled can use to avoid water. The groomer we will keep crossing the water, since it's only 1 1/2 feet deep and the bottom is a road.

this is the location of the water crossing http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=48.36578,-84.7117&ll=48.36578,-84.7117&ie=UTF8&z=12&om=1

post-19758-0-83300100-1296776663_thumb.jpg

ah, we're sledders we can skip alittle water. :D

see you next weekend. you gonna have time for a ride. would love to ride the loop around ernie's ;)

ski

Archived