Grooming starts tonight Dubreuilville

The Groomer Guy

We have been getting snow the last few days so its time to fire up the old groomer and head out on the trails tonight. I will be taking some videos and Posting them live on youtube, Check out my Youtube page and Subscribe to get the updates to my new videos. my page name is Groomerguy I will heading out to groom the D trail up to the Warmup shack.

Here the Link to my youtube page

Click here to go to my youtube page and please Subcribe.

We have been getting snow the last few days so its time to fire up the old groomer and head out on the trails tonight. I will be taking some videos and Posting them live on youtube, Check out my Youtube page and Subscribe to get the updates to my new videos. my page name is Groomerguy I will heading out to groom the D trail up to the Warmup shack.

That is GREAT NEWS !

I hope Wawa can connect real soon!

Here's to you, Groomer Guy, Big Reg and the rest of the team.

:right_on:

Groomer Guy thats great news hope to stop in and see you this winter hopefully in the beginning of february.

zrtkat& crew

Great video's Luc. Did you include making video's in the training plan for the new guy?

That is GREAT NEWS !

I hope Wawa can connect real soon!

Our end was groomed early last week. I have a sled and 70 lake markers loaded on the truck now to stake wawa lake tomorrow. As long as I have a little spare time to get out we will be able to call it open.

Since Wawa lake is staked you better get the groomer running to open up that trail :)....although you did say it was groomed early last week.

I posted a new video last night, Please check it out. Make sure to subsribe to my page.... I need 6 more to Hit 100 :) you need to have a User account but its simple and easy... very usefull for surfing on you tube.

Thanks Guys.

I posted a new video last night, Please check it out. Make sure to subsribe to my page.... I need 6 more to Hit 100 :) you need to have a User account but its simple and easy... very usefull for surfing on you tube.

Thanks Guys.

Awesome!! done! 2 more to go now!

We got more snow Thursday. :woot:

Danny our new groomer operator is out grooming the D trail to Wawa tonight

Tomorrow he will be grooming the D108A trail towards Hornepayne

thats great news Big Reg it will not be long now :right_on:

after Danny came back last night the master groomer guy Luc jumped in it and when on the D trail towards White River.

he did all the way to the Hwy 519 and came back.

the last snow fall did add up what we needed

won't be long and all our trails will be open.

this thread is useless without pictures. LOL! :D ski

curious, did you guys get to the reroute to avoid the dree road, to the tracks toward, the short side of the 100 mile loop? i know you had your work cut out for you on the F trail reopening.

ski

curious, did you guys get to the reroute to avoid the dree road, to the tracks toward, the short side of the 100 mile loop? i know you had your work cut out for you on the F trail reopening.

ski

not yet

but it will be done before the end of March

Archived