Crash in Manitoba

crackher

He flipped over that sled!

I'm glad the rider is "OK"

Most of those marks should buff right out ...

Must have been riding a decent clip to flip a pickup half ton ...

:whatever:

Either that or the truck was going quickly. Climbed over the front of the sled and flipped?

Glad they are OK, though. Could have been tragic.

Damn Yammie drivers :headbang::headbang:

:coffeespit::coffeespit::coffeespit:

the sledder better buy some lottery tickets,,,he is and was on a roll,,,,, :hugs:

100kmph hwy happened 20minutes northeast of here

Hey, you are not WildBill. ;)

After a while, it's contagious! :rotflmao:

Hey, you are not WildBill. ;)

ok this better,,, he is/was on a roll,,,,,get it now,,,,, :mrgreen:

Hey Mikey!! Your Alive!!! :whatever:

Welcome back.

Hey Mikey!! Your Alive!!! :whatever:

Welcome back.

That I am ... I Hope to get a little more involved again. You still in the same house? I pass by a few times a week, just give me an excuse to stop in.

That I am ... I Hope to get a little more involved again. You still in the same house? I pass by a few times a week, just give me an excuse to stop in.

Ummm, ok, I'm still in the same house. Not home much, but give me a call.

Quick ! Tell him you moved ! :-P

Ya good idea.

I moved to Housey Rapids :whatever:

And now this in Winterpeg (saw it on CBC North last night):

Click

And now this in Winterpeg (saw it on CBC North last night):

Click

I drove by an half hr after this happened after getting my buds sleds and trailer nearby.

You can blame the sledder all you want BUT if sleds were not using that field no one would be walking there in the 1st place,yet fact remains She yes SHE hit the man walking and is her fault

I launch from there a few times in the past couple of yrs as my buddy lives near by

it is a HUGE field and where sleds ride is no where near the walking path and this accident did not happen on the walking trail

City limits ends a half kilometer away from where this happened

Its tragic event for sure

Having been hit by a drunk sledder in a pack of 9 racing, as a pedestrian, on a road that is illegal for sleds to be on,in a snow storm,in front of my house,I was lucky not to have been killed,,,,,,How could this women not have avoided the collision???? Was it dark,was she drunk,was it snowing,,,,,

Having been hit by a drunk sledder in a pack of 9 racing, as a pedestrian, on a road that is illegal for sleds to be on,in a snow storm,in front of my house,I was lucky not to have been killed,,,,,,How could this women not have avoided the collision???? Was it dark,was she drunk,was it snowing,,,,,

was dark 630pm,not snowing and in a field

Had the guy been on the walking path don't think this would have happened,still no excuse for hitting the fellow

I doubt she was drunk,I agree though how can you not see someone

The news said that sleds aren't to be run inside the city limits. Yes it looks rural, but...

That being said, I saw sled tracks into the park up the street from my house here in Oshawa. Good thing my sled isn't anywheres near here anymore, I'd be probably getting hassled by the cops. I think new people moved in recently between my place & the park as there's a sled trailer up in the vicinity.

I think sleds were outlawed in Oshawa around '70 or '71. The season my Dad got his 1st sled (winter of '70) you could ride them in the city.

Archived