Busy year for trail improvements

Wildbill

We at the South Seguin Snowmobile Club have allot of news to share.

The OFSC replaced our very tired BR180 with a brand new Prinoth. We are looking forward to a great season with this machine. It has been reported to us that this machine has superior climbing abilities and this will be great onthe bypass trail.

Our Tucker Sno-Cat is undergoing a refit at the PSSD shop and will be ready this week.

Steve and his crew have been busy brushing trails as well as addressing backed up water issues .

The rocky and brutal trail section from James bay junction south to Cargill drive has been straightened and resurfaced with gravel as part of the Rosepoint multi use trail this will make this easier to groom and more fun to ride.

The area just South of James bay junction road south is being repaired by CN rail after thier derailment

The 2 km road run just South of the Seguin on C is to be history thanks to land use from the MTO and granting from the OFSC EFTF .

Our Famous Cudney Racing Radar run will be held again on Horseshoe lake . It was awesome last year and everyone enjoyed the great burgers from Lick's as well as the displays from the area dealers.

We are very pleased that our trails will be hosting the Prostate ride again this year Viper and Yukon and thier crew do a great job of both this ride and fundraising to fight cancer. Thanks to you and your crew.

The remarkable PSSD poker tour will be as big as ever with thousands of dollars given away to the winners in CASH!!!!!!! Checkout the details at pssd.ca . This is a great deal at Only $40.00 for the first hand and that includes a roast beef buffet and dance !

As I sat at the SSSC board table last night I was struck by the amount of new energy at the group with eager dedicated sledders ready to make a difference thanks guys and gals together we can make sledding better.

Our doors are wide open if you would like to be a part just call or drop a line.

We would really appreciate your permit support this can be done online at the OFSC site please request the South Seguin Snowmobile Club in District 10 or call us at 1-800-344-6620 and we will take your order here.

Thanks for your time looking forward to a great winter.

Excellent! :right_on::right_on::right_on:

Thanks for all the effort.

Sounds like the area has some great things going on this year.

Bill the Prostate team and its participants were thrilled to be on your trails last year and we look forward to another great ride this coming season.....

Nice to see so many positive changes for your trail system , your club and its volunteers are doing a stellar job ....

keep up the great work !

:right_on:

Thanks for the update Bill,looks like a lot of exciting things happening.

Being our first experience with snowmobile radar run,it really

was an awesome event to attended last season.

Keep up the great work!

We enjoy it WB. We'll be back on the 26th/27th. Hopefully the club can get this trail opened earlier this year if mother nature cooperates.

Great Job Guys!!! Thanks for removing those water obstructions near my place!!! I have your first aid kit...it ended up in the lake by our cottageLOL :mrgreen:

We enjoy it WB. We'll be back on the 26th/27th. Hopefully the club can get this trail opened earlier this year if mother nature cooperates.

Great Job Guys!!! Thanks for removing those water obstructions near my place!!! I have your first aid kit...it ended up in the lake by our cottageLOL :mrgreen:

Tx, YfL. We knew one day our kit would come in handy...lol Will we see you on the 27th?

Tx, YfL. We knew one day our kit would come in handy...lol Will we see you on the 27th?

Unfortunately I will be in Montreal - I will see you when the trails Open!!! Cheers for now YFL!!! :wavey:

Archived