Wing Night Fund Raiser, Friday February 6

Blackstar

Wing Night for St Clements Snowmobile Club.

Edited for date.

Friday February 6 at the St Clements Clubhouse located at 3100 Hergott Rd, St Clements.

We are starting at 5:00pm and go to 10:00pm.

$10 for an order of large wings.

Everyone is welcome. Come out and meet friends both old and new.

Plenty of Parking.

Check out our website for directions.

St Clements Snowmobile Club

Edited by Blackstar

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping for a good turn out tonight. Come on out. :)

It was great summer weather but still a good crowd. AGM Membership and Elections meeting October 24th @ 2:00 pm - Permits will be available for sale. Everyone welcome!

check out our website:

http://www.stclementssnowmobileclub.com/

• 4 weeks later...

November 5 is the next wing night.

Cold temps at night and the odd flake in the air. Its what we have been waiting for since the end of March. A new sled season is getting ready to start.

Our event is the perfect primer.

Come on out.

• 4 weeks later...

Dec 3rd it is.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Next Wing Night Friday Feb 4.

Assuming the weather holds and the trails stay open. If you plant to attend, please have patience. When the trails are open, we draw huge crowds. We have made plenty of improvements over the last couple of years to better handle the big crowd nights. We will not run out of wings.

This will be a great night. Hope you all make it out.

Was out to the club house on Saturday, looks like you added 60+ seats with the expansion into the garage! What is the latest we could show up in the 4th and still get wings?

Was out to the club house on Saturday, looks like you added 60+ seats with the expansion into the garage! What is the latest we could show up in the 4th and still get wings?

Usually around 10:00pm. However it is the first wing night with snow and they have ran out in the past at around 7:30-8:00pm. They did add a second fryer last year, so they could cook up more wings. Ie they buy more now. It shouldn't be an issue, Blackstar says they won't run out this time :-) I plan on being there by about 6:30pm. We could go for a ride afterwords if you are up for it :-)

Edited by Viperules700

Alrights guys, so whats the best time to show up? Are new guys allowed?... B)

I usually show up at 6:00pm :-)

I don't place the order but they have promised me that they won't run out. We will normally serve Wings until 10pm or until the orders stop coming in.

What we have been doing the last couple of months is over ordering the Wings and freezing the left over, then serving them on weekends.

If anyone is looking for a place to drop a trailer and ride to the Wing Night, I will be riding from my house in Bloomingdale with my girlfriend and a few others. She and I have the day off and will be riding through the day, return to my house to meet with some who are coming later. Lots of parking here for trailers.

I haven't decided on a time but was thinking of leaving here around 6, ride up to Conestogo Lake then to St Clements for around 730-8pm.

PM me if something like this would be of interest. I will finalize as Friday comes closer.

Edit: Please don't bring your trailer to the clubhouse. This will be a very busy night and parking space will be at a premium. Thanks.

Edited by Blackstar

• 2 weeks later...

Well Well Well!!!!!

Thanks to all you guys and gals for making this Wing Night the all time largest we've ever had.

Just short of 400 orders of wings served. Blowing away the previous record of 307 by a mile. Over 600 lbs of wings ( do the math here folks, 1.5 lbs of wings per order for only $8 :) ).

Thank you all for coming out.

Next and final wing night of the year will be March 4.

Side note: Saturday sales at the clubhouse topped all previous one day total sales. If you were there after 5pm, that was me on the grill. Snogirlfx was the sweetheart serving the bevies. :D

Edited by Blackstar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Its that time again folks. Our first Wing Night will be Friday,Sept 30.

(date was changed due to the Thanksgiving Weekend)

The other 5 Wing Nights will be held on the First Friday of each month (Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, March)

Come on out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This Friday folks. Come on out.

Blackstar..How did the wing night go? Let us know when the next few are. We have kids in Salem and you're not far. Would love to contribute. :D

First Friday of the month. Dec 2 and Jan 6. Maybe we can setup an ocer table. I will be there both dates. Beautiful club house. We need snow to get the huge crowds, so dec 2 will be a good time to attend.

Blackstar..How did the wing night go? Let us know when the next few are. We have kids in Salem and you're not far. Would love to contribute. :D

Wing night was pretty good for November. I think we were in around the 250-275 range for number of orders. Dec is one of our bigger months, usually around 300+.

The biggest nights always come when the trails are open, often going over 450 orders.

Wing Nights are always held on the first Friday of the month from Oct to March.

dec 2 will be a good time to attend.

Heading up north, but wanted to attend this one.

Hope you have a good turnout.