Last blast party ?

Wildbill

A couple of years ago we had a group of OCers up to run the Seguin as it was still very good even though the bush trails were going downhill . Ceyhoopers,ontariof7,andrew,racer12 and myself were out today for a 190 mile loop and the spring heat is degrading trails . The Seguin was excellent still . As I remember we all had a great time and an awesome party even without Maple who was in florida but her sled decided to "sieze" the moment . I would wonder is anyone in for a ride like this this weekend before it is all gone with rain in next weekends forcast

A couple of years ago we had a group of OCers up to run the Seguin as it was still very good even though the bush trails were going downhill . Ceyhoopers,ontariof7,andrew,racer12 and myself were out today for a 190 mile loop and the spring heat is degrading trails . The Seguin was excellent still . As I remember we all had a great time and an awesome party even without Maple who was in florida but her sled decided to "sieze" the moment . I would wonder is anyone in for a ride like this this weekend before it is all gone with rain in next weekends forcast

With the mild conditions it seems you've had up there, how are the lakes?

I believe that we will get in a decent weekend if we are choosy about which trails we use but with liquid sunshine the next weekend it will be done .

I believe that we will get in a decent weekend if we are choosy about which trails we use but with liquid sunshine the next weekend it will be done .

I understand, but are the lakes in the area still staked? Or has the ice been weakened?

I believe that the lakes that are staked are still good

I understand, but are the lakes in the area still staked? Or has the ice been weakened?

I love to come up for one last ride, just trying to find out about the young lads soccer practice, should know tonight. I did not get a chance to ride Parry Sound area this year, would love one last kick at the can.

4MY

Sleds still in the shop ... getting a visit from my granddaughter (and daughter, too), so no riding for me this weekend. :cry:

Sleds still in the shop ... getting a visit from my granddaughter (and daughter, too), so no riding for me this weekend. :cry:

What happened to your new 2010 e-tech I hope not motor troubles .

We could send pics :wavey:

:-P

The Domino effect ? sled go boom ?

Nope ... 12V adapter wasn't fixed properly the first time - now it doesn't work at all. And I discovered a fuel leak the weekend of the OC Ride for Kelly. Took it into St. Onge the next day. Talked to them today and they asked if the gas tank had been replaced on the sled ... I told them of course it hadn't because it was brand new when I got it. They told me that it has a US part number on it and is probably for a 600 SDI instead of an eTech. Once I get all the information, I'll be going back to the dealer I bought it from as well as BRP.

:soapbox:

What happened to your new 2010 e-tech I hope not motor troubles .

No, the '09 is not having any motor troubles ... just fuel troubles.

Nope ... 12V adapter wasn't fixed properly the first time - now it doesn't work at all. And I discovered a fuel leak the weekend of the OC Ride for Kelly. Took it into St. Onge the next day. Talked to them today and they asked if the gas tank had been replaced on the sled ... I told them of course it hadn't because it was brand new when I got it. They told me that it has a US part number on it and is probably for a 600 SDI instead of an eTech. Once I get all the information, I'll be going back to the dealer I bought it from as well as BRP.

Are you sure it was your sled they where looking at?

icon_confused.gif

...Talked to them today...

Have they finished moving in?

icon_confused.gif

No kidding eh? maybe they will sell it and end your problem. Well, the original problem.

I just had a last blast party....................................damn coffee! :coffeenose:

You in Shelborne this morning ?

Orangeville!?

...Talked to them today...

Have they finished moving in?

From what I understand, not quite.

icon_confused.gif

Are you ever really sure unless you're right there? I'm hoping your experience was a one-off.

I just had a last blast party....................................damn coffee! :coffeenose:

You in Shelborne this morning ?

Orangeville!

He likes to spread it around. :rolleyes:

Im heading north soon!

Im heading north soon!

How far North? :o

Archived