Last blast party ?

Wildbill

118 and 11! :blink:

There is a God!

:mrgreen:

is anyone heading up for a Sat. ride, WB are you heading out on for one last ride? I have to go to the cottage for about an hour, wondering if it would be worth taking my sled, would love to get one more ride in. Cottage is in Magnetawan.

4MY

is anyone heading up for a Sat. ride, WB are you heading out on for one last ride? I have to go to the cottage for about an hour, wondering if it would be worth taking my sled, would love to get one more ride in. Cottage is in Magnetawan.

4MY

I was hoping to get a group of the critters together for a ride and a party like we had two years ago . Still I would take the sled as the Seguin is good As well Ahmic is still staked .There is a couple of critters talking about coming up so it may still happen . If it does I will likely ride .

I was hoping to get a group of the critters together for a ride and a party like we had two years ago . Still I would take the sled as the Seguin is good As well Ahmic is still staked .There is a couple of critters talking about coming up so it may still happen . If it does I will likely ride .

If this is a go let me know, we would like to get one last ride in as well.

Thanks.

Our family would love to participate.

I am heading up at about 5 in the morning, if this is a go, try to let me know before then, I have no access to the the net once I leave. I just have to take a few measurements and some pictures of the cottage and I am ready to ride. Just let me know where and what time.

Its a go !!!!!!!!!!! looks like leaving from RRPM at 10 (we will tell Canuck 9 so that he will be ready at 10) on Sunday . Not likely a big ride about 60-70 miles but good fun . Lunch in Sprucedale as Kearney will likely be closed .

Its a go !!!!!!!!!!! looks like leaving from RRPM at 10 (we will tell Canuck 9 so that he will be ready at 10) on Sunday . Not likely a big ride about 60-70 miles but good fun . Lunch in Sprucedale as Kearney will likely be closed .

Enjoy!

I'm sledless thanks to my fantastic dealer.icon_surprised.gif

was there today, what a ride. Trails were in great shape for the most part. Went from the parking lot at Tim Hortons and ran the rail line up to Kearny. South Seguin was great, it got choppy once Muskoka region started. 150KM in total. Sorry I will not be able to join in the fun for tomorrow, too many honey do's to do. Looks like the end of the season, total of 1000KM, brand new machine as of early Feb. so I am happy. WB, thanks for all the help this season. I hope to see you soon when boating starts. Have a safe ride.

Sorry cannot make Sunday, would love to but John has honey do list as well, plus I promised him he could watch the race once his list is done.

Not to mention cooking a roast on the Traeger tomorrow and need lots of time to cook it low and slow.

Have a great ride to all.

We hope to hit Orillia next weekend and do some ice running if all is still well up there.

Enjoy!

Do tell? :rolleyes:

Enjoy!

Do tell? :rolleyes:

Reved + Dealers = ALWAYS a Story !

What about next weekend? The 14th ? WhaddyaThinkWB ?

What about next weekend? The 14th ? WhaddyaThinkWB ?

I strongly doubt it with the weather as forecasted .

We had a blast. Thanks WB and family.

Archived