Sold 2002 Polaris XC800 - no motor

Dirtbag

Update, Sled is now sold

2002 Blue and Yellow XC800 X-Edge... motor is junk and in pieces, but rest of sled complete and in great shape with 5000 miles, good track 96 picks etc. Was looking to get $1200 for entire sled OBO but now reduced to $1000 OBO.

Also have two new pistons and one new cylinder and mid section for sale as well. PM me for details and pricing Would like to sell all together but will part out to some degree

does it run??....(sorry couldnt help myself)....I saw a poo last weekend on trail that sounds similiar....

Well it runs like a skidoo right now... :o

Dirtbag!

Well it runs like a skidoo right now... :o

Dirtbag!

Cough Cough how many doo's so far :wtf:

:coffeenose:

You should have got a message by now!

• 1 month later...

Update- this time with pics

Sled needs a front sway bar and engine, but other than that is complete and in good original condition with 5K. First one to Port Carling/Bala with $1000 OBO gets it

post-20018-126624677419.jpg

post-20018-126624679014.jpg

ok, so lots of tire kickers since I posted an ad in the paper, but no-one confirmed to come see it. It will be available for pickup fri or sat night in Bala area. I will sweeten the pot and include the engine parts as well as the new cylinder and two new pistons... all for $1000. If someone has the time this will be a great sled and a great deal.

guys... lots of interest so first one to bala with the cash on friday or saturday night gets it.

sled needs front sway part, secondary clutch and engine to be complete.... really nice shape

Guy on HCC looking for same.

thanks.... any chance of a link? i couldnt find his post....

so lets see, the sled goes from needing a engine. then it needs a sway bar, then it needs a secondary clutch. what else is really wrong with it? long drive to find out its a piece of crap.

so lets see, the sled goes from needing a engine. then it needs a sway bar, then it needs a secondary clutch. what else is really wrong with it? long drive to find out its a piece of crap.

Well, sorry for being as descriptive as possible for people along the way... :banghead: I updated on the sway bar after I removed it for use on another sled. Anyway, sled is sold so I guess you don't have to worry about how I post anymore. :whatever:

Well, sorry for being as descriptive as possible for people along the way... :banghead: I updated on the sway bar after I removed it for use on another sled. Anyway, sled is sold so I guess you don't have to worry about how I post anymore. :whatever:

I'm not worried, just wandering about the sale tactics. :rotflmao:i'm glad you sold it

That was a fair price for someone sitting with a used engine in their garage.

Glad you sold it! :right_on:

were did it say used engine? i seen were it said it needs a rebuilt motor. but the price must have been fair if someone bought it. anyway i'm not getting into a pissing match over someone elses sled. glad he sold it.

That was a fair price for someone sitting with a used engine in their garage.

Glad you sold it! :right_on:

were did it say used engine? i seen were it said it needs a rebuilt motor. but the price must have been fair if someone bought it. anyway i'm not getting into a pissing match over someone elses sled. glad he sold it.

He meant it was a fair price for someone who had a motor to put in it, which it was. I sold it to someone who crashed their exact same sled and needed mine for parts.

Interesting experience thou... I put an ad in the buy and sell and must have had 50 calls about the sled. Good to see there is still a market for the old iron!

Archived