LOOKING FOE A TRACK

ToSlow

I have an old conveyer belt here. Just let me know what length you need.

Sure! i'll get it cut at work on monday for you. We can figure out a way to get it to you as soon as possible.

thanks. were are you? i'll drive to get it.

It's in his profile

:rotflmao:

It would be a bit of a drive for you! We can figure something out.

You should both drive to Ayr today and see me win the New Dundee Snowmobile Draw @ Team Vincents. :D

Too much to do today but it would have been nice. I would hve had to stop at work and cut it too.

Then we could have went to your house and had grass drags and jump the driveway!

You should both drive to Ayr today and see me win the New Dundee Snowmobile Draw @ Team Vincents. :D

i would have like to be there. but i had to take 3 of my kids to get there sled licence today. I'm happy to say they all past the test :o

i would have like to be there. but i had to take 3 of my kids to get there sled licence today. I'm happy to say they all past the test :o

Congratulations to all the new riders!

Now he needs to sell the 2 place trailer and by a 5 place one !

Now he needs to sell the 2 place trailer and by a 5 place one !

Don't forget the 3 extra sleds he needs....

Archived