This is the start!

Cudney Racing

Received a picture from Huntsville yesterday a.m. from the folks, nice to finally see some snow.

Got a couple inches last night...

I'm mad this morning, either side of the Soo is getting hammered by LES but the wind is so that it's missing us :(

65078846.jpg

I can only hope that the wind takes an unexpected shift!! haha

Forecast for the next week calls for day time highes of just above freezing and nightime lows down as far as -7 and that's for Toronto... bring it on... Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow... oops almost forgot Let it get cold too.

Got some heavy wet snow last night ! Enough to take a sled for a short rip . :woot:

Canuck's??? :poke: :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Wawa got 50cm!!!!

snow-IMGP1213.jpg

Another storm coming through mid-week is supposed to bring about a foot of snow to algoma/sudbury regions.

Cool, great to see the snow finally arrive up north. From the forecast it looks like its here to stay, with more on the way, too bad the ground didn't get the chance to freeze up first. On the + side - no ice on the lakes yet so hopefully they'll get a snow free stretch to freeze up solid.

We have a few days booked away through Christmas & new Years... someone suggested there wouldn't be any snow. I am holding optimistic to my plan to take the sleds with us. Coming down from Wasaga yesterday I saw a couple of pickups with sleds in the back heading south. The tracks were just clogged with lots of nice white stuff that looks oh so familiar. There is a dump of precipitation coming for Toronto on Wednesday. The forecast just doesn't know if it'll be rain or snow but a strong possibility of snow. BRING IT ON!

Certainly is a start. Got out on some seasonal back roads today in Parry Sound. Just enough to work the kinks out.

:mrgreen: OK now I am Jealous....Where did you say this snow you speak of is?

Certainly is a start. Got out on some seasonal back roads today in Parry Sound. Just enough to work the kinks out.

Relax trails are still closed . Way too much water issues . Get the stuff done around the house ,suck up to the family so that when the trails open you can go .

Relax trails are still closed . Way too much water issues . Get the stuff done around the house ,suck up to the family so that when the trails open you can go .

not only have been sucking up, we bought a new house, I staged and sold my house, I organized the wifes Sh!t err i mean stuff and let her pick all the colours for the new house to paint prior to moving in....

I really hope we get a cold streak to freeze up everything so this snow will mean something....

Last night I was soooo bored

Another bunch of snow for Northern Ontario, this time further east than the last good dump further towards wawa.

From the Sault to Sudbury should get a good dumping.

dec9sno2.jpg

accuweather says parry sound will get 60cm by the time the storm and lake effect machine is done...

We already have had so much that we had to shovel off the covered trailers etc.

isn't that a good problem to have :wavey::woot:

accuweather says parry sound will get 60cm by the time the storm and lake effect machine is done...

We already have had so much that we had to shovel off the covered trailers etc.

isn't that a good problem to have :wavey::woot:

well yes it isn't bad

Archived