Its a freaking snowstorm !!!!!!!!!

Wildbill

Go for it!

Watch out for the Yamaha engine breaking.... soooooo much fun on the earlier models (2006) when you're not used to it :lol: Not much snow for a soft landing.

See Bill fly? :poke:

Good time to snow.

Might remind some folks to buy trail permits.

Didn't you already See Bill fly . I think that you were doing the two step at the time :rotflmao:

was he there when you where chasing Hunter and exited the corner,,,,,and ended up on a 6 foot snow bank????? I even missed that flight,,,,,seen the landing though,,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Didn't you already See Bill fly . I think that you were doing the two step at the time :rotflmao:

was he there when you where chasing Hunter and exited the corner,,,,,and ended up on a 6 foot snow bank????? I even missed that flight,,,,,seen the landing though,,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

I've heard a couple of versions of that story! :lol::lol: :poke:

Snowing Hard here in Bracebridge Now :D:D

Yeh his and the truth !

Actually it was Tigger Tim that I was chasing . Larry was wicked quick on the road that day . Tim and I were catching him ,Tim in the corners and me on the straights . Those damn Eltigre 6000s could sure handle a flat corner especially with 10 inches of carbide . Larry had some huge carbides on too as I think that he had been running the river alot around holland landing.Larry was awesome to ride with a good sport and a great rider .

I wonder if wild willy knew you 2 were neighbours back then,,,,,if he did not,,he does now,,, :rotflmao:

Over 6 inches of heavy wet snow over night :woot:

My prayers to the great snow god have not been wasted. :woot::woot::woot:

This post need pictures!!!!!!

:woot::woot:

Overlooking beautiful Memorial Park, with the band stand

on the left and the war memorial on the right. Courtesy of MicroAge in beautiful downtown Bracebridge Ontario.

Was snowing like a bugger around 530am on the way to work this morning, the 401 around Brighton I was down to 35km/h and the snow flakes where the size of the palm of your hand. Ok I childs hand, a small child. But still, there where hudge :woot:

Less than inch in Pte Au Baril, maybe 2 in Parry Sound.Bills stick down his way must need recalibration.

As usual we did get more snow than Parry Sound and north . However it has melted substantially through the day :cry:

Raining in Bracebridge now :banghead:

Had snow here in the Soo this morning, probably about 4 inches or so. Most has melted throughout the day, and the rest will tomorrow (supposed to go up to 8!! WTF!!)

I did see some sled tracks on my way to work this morning, however. Someone was really rearing to get going!! I shouldn't make fun, however, because if I were at home at the right time I probably would have taken mine out for at least a quick rip around the yard!

Supposed to have some good cold weather coming up, hopefully we get some snow with it.

Archived