Okay, who spring ordered a sled?

Evil

I did, I ordered a MXZ X 600 Etec.

My dealer said they sold more spring sleds this year than last, the way the economy is I'm surprised.

Anybody?

:twisted:

did you also know....................if you loose your job between now and then Skidoo will refund your $500 deposit?

They haven't been advertising this much, but it's out there.

Evil

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did you also know....................if you loose your job between now and then Skidoo will refund your $500 deposit?

Evil

Do I still get the sled? :wtf:

Thanks Maple! :wavey:

And to answer your question Dom....................................................

:umno:

Still waiting until the last minute. I now have two dealers with comparable pricing. I wanted to swap the track to the 1.25", but in BRP fashion, they make this a $500 option :crazy:

I am now tossed between the GSX LE 4TEC in White or the GSX SE 4TEC in all Black (Renegade).

No gray, but I sure feel I'm in on this decision. :wtf::oops:

Did you order another Polaris? :rotflmao: (sorry to all you polaris owners!)

And about the ride...................................................................... :umno:

Did you order another Polaris? :rotflmao:(sorry to all you polaris owners!)

And about the ride...................................................................... :umno:

No and no? :(

:P

Congratulations Evil! Hope you enjoy the new sled.

Still waiting until the last minute. I now have two dealers with comparable pricing. I wanted to swap the track to the 1.25", but in BRP fashion, they make this a $500 option :crazy:

I am now tossed between the GSX LE 4TEC in White or the GSX SE 4TEC in all Black (Renegade).

Marty pretty sure the SE is avail in all BLACK also NOT the renegrade the short track,i know its red on the site but over at DT they were saying it was avail in black also.

btw...powderlites has a special on :twisted:

Thanks for the reminder....have to order some springs for my sled....too many bakery treats last winter. :D

Good one slomo! :rotflmao:

Deposit placed on a 2010 Yamaha Vector GT FI, 121"-candy red,,,traded 2007 Vector GT,,,

congrats on the new purchase!!

Marty pretty sure the SE is avail in all BLACK also NOT the renegrade the short track,i know its red on the site but over at DT they were saying it was avail in black also.

Deposit placed on a 2010 Yamaha Vector GT FI, 121"-candy red,,,traded 2007 Vector GT,,,

Congratulations! I was tempted to do the same thing but I think I may wait another year.

I'd love to hear your opinions after riding it

:D

75_60fd94f02ed31a89789acd905e476985

2_5a7832fd8c7e3d1f6fd969e910d55a10

2_16f53c611e62092e917e51d740bac600

Congrats Evil and Dom! Nice sleds!

Dom, you know know white is for girls, Evil picked the right color! :poke: :rotflmao:

I like the white Dom! nice sled........

I'm not a fan of the red on mine, but I'll have to live with it!

Congrats all on the new metal! Derek ordered a white etech too.

Lookin forward to givin it a try. Maybe I can hijack it & he'll have to go get another!

Did anyone pick the xrs?

Congrats!

Evil

Archived