Heading to Temagami

wannago

Well were off on Sunday morning for Temagami. Booked rooms at the North Land Paradise Lodge for at least Sunday night, from there I have no idea what the plan is. Winging it I guess! I keep telling my self to have faith in my riding partners as they are doing all the planning :shock:

Really looking forward to this trip as I have never ridden north of South River!

Pictures in a week!

Enjoy!!!

Well were off on Sunday morning for Temagami. Booked rooms at the North Land Paradise Lodge for at least Sunday night, from there I have no idea what the plan is. Winging it I guess! I keep telling my self to have faith in my riding partners as they are doing all the planning :shock:

Really looking forward to this trip as I have never ridden north of South River!

Pictures in a week!

Hey, Wannago...be sure to say hi to the proprietor of Northland Paradise (Doug Adams) for me...he's my brother-in-law. Tell him Bob & Carol say hello.

Hope the trails around Temagami are in decent shape and not too icy...if so, you'll really enjoy the "A" trail on the pipeline between Temagami and Marten River -- steep hills like a roller-coaster in spots. Another great ride is on Roosevelt Road, north of Temagami, up to Latchford...get Doug to tell you about it.

Have fun!

irREV

Pictures in a week!

Have a great trip wannago, some great riding in the area. Lots of places to go from there.

Evil

Pictures in a week!

Hey, Wannago...be sure to say hi to the proprietor of Northland Paradise (Doug Adams) for me...he's my brother-in-law. Tell him Bob & Carol say hello.

Hope the trails around Temagami are in decent shape and not too icy...if so, you'll really enjoy the "A" trail on the pipeline between Temagami and Marten River -- steep hills like a roller-coaster in spots. Another great ride is on Roosevelt Road, north of Temagami, up to Latchford...get Doug to tell you about it.

Have fun!

irREV

Small world isn't it! Will say hi for sure!

Have a great time Shari!!! You will enjoy sledding in the Great White North - outstanding trails! Looking forward to your report and pics upon your return. Ride Safe!

Pictures in a week!

Have fun!

irREV

Small world isn't it! Will say hi for sure!

Sent you a PM with some details...

The more north you go be better trails and less people. They beckon you. Depending where go or the experience of the guys keep track of gas. If you are doing the big loop you will meet sledders from all over the states. All sled heads with great experiences. like eg:the bad lands and Hurst AKO piston alley. You will love it.

The more north you go be better trails and less people. They beckon you. Depending where go or the experience of the guys keep track of gas. If you are doing the big loop you will meet sledders from all over the states. All sled heads with great experiences. like eg:the bad lands and Hurst AKO piston alley. You will love it.

Actually it's the annual "girls week", however we are all pretty experienced riders and this year we invited a token male or two... just in case...lol.... Not sure where we are going but I am sure we will have a wonderful time!

Actually it's the annual "girls week", however we are all pretty experienced riders and this year we invited a token male or two... just in case...lol.... Not sure where we are going but I am sure we will have a wonderful time!

"Girl's Week" UH OH! Look out Northern Ontario!!! :woot::woot:

:carsled:

3ce4ce.jpg

Good thing you have the "token" males along to keep you in control :rotflmao:

3ce4ce.jpg

:rotflmao::rotflmao: Actually they are not there to keep us in control, they are there to warm up the sleds in the mornings, fetch us coffee and Bailey's, you know that sort of thing! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

3ce4ce.jpg

:rotflmao::rotflmao: Actually they are not there to keep us in control, they are there to warm up the sleds in the mornings, fetch us coffee and Bailey's, you know that sort of thing! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Love the sentiment, wannago! Everyone needs a toy boy or two! Enjoy your trip!

Yes, I did say 'toy boy' ... a boy to look after the toys!

3ce4ce.jpg

:rotflmao: I'm like'n the 'toy boy' idea! :rotflmao:

3ce4ce.jpg

:rotflmao: I'm like'n the 'toy boy' idea! :rotflmao:

And so you should, since you've already got one... :poke: :P :P

Archived