The Briars Golf Voucher

ontariof7

Well, once again Nicci has managed to arrange a prize for a free round for four at The Briars Golf Club. The value of this voucher is $400. The Briars Golf Club is an exclusive private members only club located in Jackson Point (South Eastern tip of Lake Simcoe) I have included the site for both the club and site for The Briars resort, a very relaxing and posh resort. This prize is for a free round for four including carts; it does not include a stay at the resort however I have included the site details for your viewing pleasure.

For those that are new here to OC or those that are a year older (happy b-day STG) and simply do not remember how this was arranged last year I will explain the rules: You buy 1 ticket for $10 or 3 for $20, 6 for $40 etc. For every ticket you purchase your name will go into a draw to be held the evening of the dinner; Feburary 21. One name will be drawn as the winner of the voucher. Kindly mail your cheques payable to "The Kelly Shires Breast Cancer Snow Run". We will arrange to complete the pledge form on your behalf.

Our mailing address is: Sean and Nicci Wood, 32 Halmar Park Road, Pefferlaw, Ontario, L0E 1N0.

http://www.briars.ca/

Best of Luck and remember this is a private club you may never have a chance to play here again,

Sean and Nicci

Great news, f7! Can't wait to see who wins this year ... I'll definitely be getting my tickets!

:woot::woot:

Thanks again for the support!

Thanks Maple for your support. A great cause and great course. Best of luck in the draw. BTW, 2:15 on Thursday works best for me and I am a lefty.

Great news F7! Mr. Giddy will definitely be buying a few "shares". Check your PM ;)

F7 are you the one dressed in pink on the back of the apex with the left glove off on another thread? :coffeespit:

You have obviously mistaken me for someone else; I was dressed in Amber. I would not be caught dead in pink.

Happy to see this prize offering again ! You know I'm in :D

Im not bidding then!................. :P

Come on UTS or is that UTP....I cannot keep up. Eitherway, a great cause and hey I can be bought; real cheap too ;)

• 3 weeks later...
How many squares are remaining to be sold ??

18, maybe only fore, 72; oh damn I do not know. Just drive -2- Parry Sound, stopping putting around and find out ;)

How many squares are remaining to be sold ??

18, maybe only fore, 72; oh damn I do not know. Just drive -2- Parry Sound, stopping putting around and find out ;)

I'll bring my chequebook. Hold 15 Squares for me, please !

Archived