UFC on the 2nd at Jolly Rodger

mxzx121

Anybody else watch UFC? There is a pay-per veiw on 10pm Saturday night. They are expensive for bars to get, but I think the amount everybody will spend in the bar will off set the cost. What do you guys think about trying to get it for saturday night?

Anybody else watch UFC? There is a pay-per veiw on 10pm Saturday night. They are expensive for bars to get, but I think the amount everybody will spend in the bar will off set the cost. What do you guys think about trying to get it for saturday night?

What the hell is UFC?!?!? And what does it have to do with snowmobiling? ;)

So is the Jolly Roger now called the Quality Inn???

Yes.

(Don't get the room next to Maple and Domino...thin walls :roll: )

:lol:

I'd be more worried of a room next to Giddy Up and Maple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (water splashing everywhere and unreasonable demands on the male slaves) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd be more worried of a room next to Giddy Up and Maple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (water splashing everywhere and unreasonable demands on the male slaves) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No worries.. Evil will be keeping a close eye on the girls :lol::lol::lol:

what happens in Parry Sound will end up on this forum after the weekend :lol::lol::lol::lol:

what happens in Parry Sound will end up on this forum after the weekend :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you kidding ... Evil will be participating fully in the splashing and unreasonable demands! :D

Hey Feceman, Nice to see you back :P

note: "fece" part was for STG

The hotel use to be called Jolly Roger, now that is what they call bar.

Hotel / Bar

No difference.

You'll see 8-)

Are you kidding ... Evil will be participating fully in the splashing and unreasonable demands! :D

Pick me! Pick me! :oops:

And yes a huge UFC fan.

Actually, I'm bunking with Maple! :o:shock: :P

The answer to your question............................................................

UM.........................................................................................NO! :rotflmao:

Archived