london to owen sound

sledhedhag

If "running" means " sledding" I'd trailer. Pretty thin south of Hanover. And even if the weather guy is right I don't see it being a pleasent trip.

Those fields will be brutal. Now unless of course you don't luv your sled and or your wife/girlfriend, boyfriend/husband, and you want to ride two-up!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

:umno::umno::umno:

I'll post much closer to the weekend but..............

If you check the OFSC website at ofsc.on.ca/Trails/trails.asp you will find the trail status for all the trails you would be on if you are intending on sledding to Owen Sound. They should be updated on Thursday so you will have up to date info. before you leave.

I heard today that since the fatality on Saturday night near Belgrave, there is going to be stepped up trail patrol and removal from trails that are still marked closed. If it is so, best to check before you go!

Science Hill around St. Marys is open limited and watch the plowed fields...pretty thin. The guys have done a good job with what they have but with the wind predictions tomorrow aft (30-50 kms/hr out of the NW) it could shake things up a bit more!

If "running" means " sledding" I'd trailer. Pretty thin south of Hanover. And even if the weather guy is right I don't see it being a pleasent trip.

Those fields will be brutal. Now unless of course you don't luv your sled and or your wife/girlfriend, boyfriend/husband, and you want to ride two-up!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

:umno::umno::umno:

I'll post much closer to the weekend but..............

Hey faceman.. Contact me when your trails are in good shape.. I`d like to ride there from my friend`s place in Varney and stay the night,. Somewhere that has a nice pub.. Loved the ride from Kitchener to Collingwood last year!!!!

LMV. Nice to see the name back Rick. Nice Pub eh???? Barhead in Markdale. Real nice spot for an overnight is the Walters Falls Inn...great little bar too.

Eventually we will end up riding. Speaking of Collingwood/KW. I'm thinking they're ahead of us for snow right now. And that's sort of the beauty of Walters Falls, day trip all over the place and real nice at night. You can do Barrie/Wasaga and back in a day and then turn around and go south Shelburne/Creemore sort of loop.

AND (sorry for yelling) you have to/ I repeat/ have to, find and stop at TED'S Range Road Diner. Have to see it to believe it but the food is fantastic.

Next to that, our trails suck...everyone stay away,go somewhere else please...we have the plague up here :wavey::wavey::wavey:

thanks for the input guys i guess ill prey for more snow or just sled here .

its pretty good exeter and ilderton way

Are those trails open?

If you check the OFSC website at ofsc.on.ca/Trails/trails.asp you will find the trail status for all the trails you would be on if you are intending on sledding to Owen Sound. They should be updated on Thursday so you will have up to date info. before you leave.

I heard today that since the fatality on Saturday night near Belgrave, there is going to be stepped up trail patrol and removal from trails that are still marked closed. If it is so, best to check before you go!

Anyone know what happened with that guy getting killed? I hate hearing that stuff.

Anyone know what happened with that guy getting killed? I hate hearing that stuff.

read the "Alright trails going to open?" thread. There is info there.

Archived