Seguin trail Groomed

Wildbill

Was just out for a quick loop on the trails .Headed up C from our place to the Seguin the club has not yet groomed this but has listed it as limited they were out cutting of the dead falls and I took my saw to give them a hand . At the Seguin we parted ways with them after helping three very nice sledders put thier passes on thier sleds. The Seguin to 201 was excellent and 201 was quite good we took the Sandy plains road bypass of Whitefish lake and took C back to our place . Cleared some more trees on the way home over all a nice little ride and some fun . The Seguin has a couple spots further down with running water but no problem if you stay on the rail bed unlike the OPP officer who decided to go around on thin ice and sunk the OPP sled last night only to be towed out by a club director. :lol: Sorry folks forgot the camera :wtf: and the cell phone (MC not happy with this)

That would be a Kodak moment for sure ;) Just remember folks stay off the ice untill the cops stop falling through :shock:

only the opp would do somting like that, would that be the opp out of burks falls?

That would be a Kodak moment for sure ;) Just remember folks stay off the ice untill the cops stop falling through :shock:

Priceless line!!! :rotflmao::coffeenose:

Good one ,but lets not be to hard on that OPP officer,He was most likely looking for a short cut to a Timmies Drive through.

Maybe the real reason he broke through is one too many trips to the donut shop.

I can get access to pictures of this fine event since a friend of mine was there. Cops didn’t want to cross a bit of water on the trail so they decided to go around on the thin ice. Oh, and no insurance for going through the ice. Don’t know how this will pan out for them.

I was told it was the Northbay cops and from my understanding one of the cops is a real %#@# for putting out many useless charges in the past few years so couldn’t happen to a better person. Been many complaints for not addressing real issues and charging for the smallest technical issues that could be won in court. Of course many just bite the bullet with frustration. Anyways, that’s another story. Bottom line we need to be careful on the thin ice.

Dan

Weather channel indicates 'cold' for next 2 weeks.

:woot:

We'll check out Seguin this weekend.

:woot::woot:

love to see those pics

I can get access to pictures of this fine event since a friend of mine was there. Cops didn’t want to cross a bit of water on the trail so they decided to go around on the thin ice. Oh, and no insurance for going through the ice. Don’t know how this will pan out for them.

I was told it was the Northbay cops and from my understanding one of the cops is a real %#@# for putting out many useless charges in the past few years so couldn’t happen to a better person. Been many complaints for not addressing real issues and charging for the smallest technical issues that could be won in court. Of course many just bite the bullet with frustration. Anyways, that’s another story. Bottom line we need to be careful on the thin ice.

Dan

brander when do you want to go. i can go tomorrow. i need to go to perry sound anyways if you want to go for the day let me know i also live in georgetown?

Resort Tapatoo 378-2208 a short road run but we have had a pile of snow.Roads are ok

I heard Tapatoo closes for the winter now.... :wtf:

Resort Tapatoo 378-2208 a short road run but we have had a pile of snow.Roads are ok

don't know where that came from they are open

I could have misunderstood, worth confirming though.

don't know where that came from they are open

I could have misunderstood, worth confirming though.

It is going through some management ownership changes and apparantly one of the managers that was let go tried doing some damage by cancelling a bunch of reservations.

Archived