+50 km/h Law

Turbo Burgo

Does this new law apply to snowmobiles on OFSC trails? The one where they can give you a huge ticket and take your vehicle? I thought there was only one ticket for speeding on a sled of $110 and it doesn't affect your drivers licence.

What is the actual law, not the "i think".

This does NOT affect snowmobiles. Snowmobiles are governed under the MSVA (Motorized Snow Vehicles Act) as far as speeding is concerned and this law is under the Highway Traffic Act.

This does NOT affect snowmobiles. Snowmobiles are governed under the MSVA (Motorized Snow Vehicles Act) as far as speeding is concerned and this law is under the Highway Traffic Act.

Thanks, occifer... :P :P

Maybe we can send 1Nytro through a radar trap doing 190 just to confirm this :lol:

2FF :!::lol:

this is what i have been told. still $110.00.

Archived