Owen Sound update

Faceman

Just in case anyone is interested...wet is the issue. Our trails still have a pile of water under them.

The main snowmobile bridge in Harrison Pk is still out...City says Dec 19.

Bridge work being done again this weekend west of Owen Sound as well as to finish off staking and maybe another re-route.

Packing is underway. what else can I say.. :carsled: :carsled: :carsled: :carsled:

Hey Rick. We were down to Dundalk and across to Walkerton /Hanover today and it seems like most trails are staked. Saw groomer tracks between Hanover and Walkerton. I noted numerous re-routes.

Who knows... Like I mentioned B4.. a pile of water lying. Maybe rail lines.

Hey Rick. We were down to Dundalk and across to Walkerton /Hanover today and it seems like most trails are staked. Saw groomer tracks between Hanover and Walkerton. I noted numerous re-routes.

Hmmmm.. Wow.. Ya mean we might be able to ride the Durham area soon. My buddy has a place near Varney where I unload and stay.. Wanna meet there when the trails open.. I have almost 3 weeks off for xmas holidays and am wide open to play... God I LOVE being divorced!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::woot::woot:

Hmmmm.. Wow.. Ya mean we might be able to ride the Durham area soon. My buddy has a place near Varney where I unload and stay.. Wanna meet there when the trails open.. I have almost 3 weeks off for xmas holidays and am wide open to play... God I LOVE being divorced!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::woot::woot:

Strange, she posted the same thing on another board. :P :poke: :P

hahahahaha NOT.. I didn`t see a keyboard under the rock that I put her back under lol... :woot::woot::woot:

The internet is not a friendly place for someone that is hated by everyone that meets it... :crazy::crazy:

And why are you visiting

I'm keeping my fingers crossed we're heading up to Walkerton next weekend for our family Christmas & I'm hoping to bring the sleds if the trails are open!!

Just had to do that..didn't you!!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed we're heading up to Walkerton next weekend for our family Christmas & I'm hoping to bring the sleds if the trails are open!!

Hey Bryan.. get a hold of me if you go there.. I will trailer up for a day or two... The seasons here!!!! :woot::woot::woot:

I can not wait for my first ride, I have such a huge smile that I need a bigger helmet to fit it into on my first ride... vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Standing corn has become an issue we've had to deal with...and we have

groomer.jpg

Hey Bryan.. get a hold of me if you go there.. I will trailer up for a day or two... The seasons here!!!! :woot::woot::woot:

I can not wait for my first ride, I have such a huge smile that I need a bigger helmet to fit it into on my first ride... vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

If I take the sleds I probably won't get to ride as much as I 'd like to since its the whole family Christmas & we're staying at my aunt & uncles place.........but I'll let you know

Sorry ER. It's already reserved right through Christmas. Julian Fantino (OPP) says he needs it for Caledonia ????? :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Sorry ER. It's already reserved right through Christmas. Julian Fantino (OPP) says he needs it for Caledonia ????? :wtf::wtf::wtf:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Oh there is lots of corn here- but no snow- I also like the idea of this thing for Caledonia...need to clean a few things up around there.

Morning Dan. Owen Sound and Meaford survived the warm spell quite well. And yes it's snowing again.

Great news Randy! We sold the Meaford house last month :whatever::?::wtf: but plan on getting up that way during the holidays for a bit of a boot (fingers crossed).

OK.. almost enough's enough.. At least 16-18 inches of white stuff since yesterday. Al the Snow guy came in around 1pm and cleaned us out and we're back doing it now.

I see the Owen Sound east and west trails are open I'm going to try and get out tomorrow to check things out should make for some great holiday riding thanks to everyone who made this possible .

Give us an update facemen. Says the trails are limited. I know some area's take alot of snow and I bet low lying area's will be still wet especially out to meaford and south to markdale? Hopefully you guys can get a base started and build from there. I'm off next week, so I might trailer up and go for a ride if the trails are decent.

Archived