Zrtkat"s new ride this winter !!!!!!!!!!

zrtkat

Well this ride is not new this is my Quarter Horse "Sugar"

firstlessonstoday6-18-2008008.jpg

Picked up my new sled today :D this will be my ride for the winter ,I ordered everything i need for my trip to Ontario this winter ,First thing was a higher windsheild ,and saddlebags etc.

Here are a few pics from today :D

10-18-2008piocsof2009Dragon800006.jpg

10-18-2008piocsof2009Dragon800005.jpg

10-18-2008piocsof2009Dragon800003.jpg

10-18-2008piocsof2009Dragon800002.jpg

Winter is getting closer in the Rocky mtns last week I can see the snow up in the mtn tops they will be skiing soon.

have a great day

Zrtkat

Big Reg it wont be long now hope to see you again this winter

zrtkat

I'm a doo guy but that sled is nice I didn't want to get off of it at the show. hope it rides as nice as it looks, good luck.

Sweet ride.............you may have to change your name though now!

Cool looking sled.

Haven't seen 'white' in a while. Looks awesome.

Have a great season.

8-) thanks i cannot wait until this winter for my vacation hope to make it a few times this winter to ride

Big Reg will let you know when we will be up it would be great to go for a ride with you this winter 8-)

zrtkat

Rick yes I hope to make it too Ontario twice this year we would like to try a different area this year will wait and see how the snowfall is this winter :D I would like to meet some people from here the only one i have met so far is Big Reg . hopefully we will have a great year for snowmobiling.

If I have any money left after the winter ,sure you can come fishing in Alaska I always have a great time 8-)

have a great day

Zrtkat

Archived