Found E free fuel in Kitchener

Shell station on highland and ire needle blvd has a big sign outside now, stating thier shell premium 93 is E free. Heard government letting a few select stations in various cities sell it for race cars and marine applications. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Got vette all ready to go today. Fill it up and report back ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Like 5

On 2/8/2024 at 9:08 PM, Rustyrivets said:

Sweet thanks for sharing, please let us know after testing!

Should be any day now with him testing and tuning his zero turn!

• Haha 10

On 2/8/2024 at 8:36 PM, Strong Farmer said:

Shell station on highland and ire needle blvd has a big sign outside now, stating thier shell premium 93 is E free. Heard government letting a few select stations in various cities sell it for race cars and marine applications. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Got vette all ready to go today. Fill it up and report back ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Great info. If that's the case then all Shell 93 will be E Free. The refinery isn't going to make 2 versions of the lowest volume selling octane they make.ย  I've also heard that there's no E in any grade of fuel during the winter months (northern ont.).ย  I would highly recommend filling a jerry can and testing it tho before you dump a bunch into a sports car or a boat. At the end of the day, if this is misinformation you'll be SOL on any recourse (IE impossible to prove).ย  Premium fuels are the biggest money makers (highest profit margin) for the station owners so "trust, but verify"ย 

45 minutes ago, Puggz said:

Great info. If that's the case then all Shell 93 will be E Free. The refinery isn't going to make 2 versions of the lowest volume selling octane they make.ย  I've also heard that there's no E in any grade of fuel during the winter months (northern ont.).ย  I would highly recommend filling a jerry can and testing it tho before you dump a bunch into a sports car or a boat. At the end of the day, if this is misinformation you'll be SOL on any recourse (IE impossible to prove).ย  Premium fuels are the biggest money makers (highest profit margin) for the station owners so "trust, but verify"ย 

I test it. I pump first 3 L into truck too. Haven't been back to station lately. I get back to everyone. Thanksย 

• Like 2