Found It! 2019-2021 Ski-doo Enduro 900

Domino

2 hours ago, Domino said:

It's crazy!   Who buys sleds in July?   I don't expect I will have any for sale after this weekend.

Usually now is time to buy them to re sell in December. What you have is what you can afford so no one is really winning, unless you using money to buy a boat now.

I wanted to order a new atv but once I seen waiti list, why bother. Might not show up until November if I ordered in March. 
never got zero turn I order in October. Ended up getting a refund and then bought a different machine that was similar to one I had ordered from a different dealer for almost 2k more.

😂

Edited by Strong Farmer

On 7/13/2021 at 4:25 PM, Domino said:

It's crazy!   Who buys sleds in July?   I don't expect I will have any for sale after this weekend.

apparently only idiots........................Thanks again

11 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

apparently only idiots........................Thanks again

I must be an idiot also.  I bought one in June and one in July!

11 minutes ago, Domino said:

I must be an idiot also.  I bought one in June and one in July!

its a sickness. Im actually surprised at how quiet the 900 is and the throttle pull is non existant.

Should be a good family sled. 

1 minute ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

its a sickness. Im actually surprised at how quiet the 900 is and the throttle pull is non existant.

Should be a good family sled. 

Having owned 1200s for the past 11 years, ! was use to killing my back when I had to shift the first sled over when loading the trailer.  I shifted the 900 and started praising the sled gods.   What a difference!   I can only imagine how that will make a huge difference riding this winter.  

True stories, the last two times the 1200 got stuck, I winched it with an Argo the first time and pulled it out with my truck next.   Great engine, loved it, but dam they are heavy for an old guy.

3 minutes ago, Domino said:

Having owned 1200s for the past 11 years, ! was use to killing my back when I had to shift the first sled over when loading the trailer.  I shifted the 900 and started praising the sled gods.   What a difference!   I can only imagine how that will make a huge difference riding this winter.  

True stories, the last two times the 1200 got stuck, I winched it with an Argo the first time and pulled it out with my truck next.   Great engine, loved it, but dam they are heavy for an old guy.

yup. sold my 1200 for that reason. didnt like the weight

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 8:52 AM, Domino said:

I enjoyed following the white lightning(s).

Very reliable sled on our trips. One issue with the other white lightning a couple of years ago - but I always had a good feeling about those sleds.