First ride of the season....

Techdenis007

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:06 PM, Blake G said:

Better look at a Sea Doo instead, bud.

I was up to my handle bars in water in Kearny area. People put big ruts in the trail, they fill in with water and you see old tracks and doesn't look that deep, until you are half way thru. Now I wear rubber boots and wade out before trying to go thru.

On 13/11/2017 at 8:37 PM, Nunz said:

Well bike is sold, turned out the chain case knocked out a hole in the engine, my days of atv ownership and Yamaha’s are done for a while. Sledding is much more fun and cleaner. 

Maybe buy a up to date shaft drive grizz

And go around those areas .

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎13 at 8:37 PM, Nunz said:

Well bike is sold, turned out the chain case knocked out a hole in the engine, my days of atv ownership and Yamaha’s are done for a while. Sledding is much more fun and cleaner. 

Ow.

Can't figure out how that might have happened. Hot air cooled engine VS ice water maybe? 

Diane loves her Warrior, a blast on actual trails where you can see the terrain, and even I can enjoy it on logging roads flat out. 

P_20170811_182631.jpg

3 hours ago, manotickmike said:

Ow.

Can't figure out how that might have happened. Hot air cooled engine VS ice water maybe? 

Diane loves her Warrior, a blast on actual trails where you can see the terrain, and even I can enjoy it on logging roads flat out. 

P_20170811_182631.jpg

Nice pic, it was a fun bike for the short time I actually had it, apparently it is a known problem with the bolt that attaches to the chaincase, when it went it caused the hole and cracked the case. in fairness to the bike I was pretty hard on it on a couple of mud runs with it.

On 11/13/2017 at 12:28 PM, Nunz said:

Spent the weekend at a buddies cottage, come out for a Atv ride they said, old forest access roads they said, easy riding for the day, I call bullshit, Warrior is now up for sale, going to look at a 4X4 instead.

warrior.jpg

you could have just skipped over that on your sled and stayed bone dry

1 hour ago, johnsazzr said:

you could have just skipped over that on your sled and stayed bone dry

Lucky for us we don't have that much water sitting on our trails. If theres water usually it's a creek or swamp. 

On 2017-11-13 at 9:06 PM, Blake G said:

Better look at a Sea Doo instead, bud.

lol   its fun if you wear waders!!!

Archived