sled gas up to date???

Baylaker

hey guys, we plan on doing a big loop this Saturday starting in Kearney, toward port loring, north bay and back. ofsc trail map doesn't show much for gas stations, so I'm wondering how accurate sledgas is and if its up to date...thanks

It's fairly accurate. What do you want to know? What's your planned route?

There is gas in,

Kearney

Sand lake

Sunridge

South River

Eagle lake narrows

Port loring

Restoule 

Nipissing village

South Shore Nipissing 

Starting just south of Kearney on bay lake. Taking D into Sunridge. Then over to port loring, restoule, nippissing, and then back over to D just south of astorville and back down D into Kearney....

2 hours ago, Baylaker said:

hey guys, we plan on doing a big loop this Saturday starting in Kearney, toward port loring, north bay and back. ofsc trail map doesn't show much for gas stations, so I'm wondering how accurate sledgas is and if its up to date...thanks

From the last time we rode up that way I believe there is gas on the D trail in Alderdale at the Co-op,  I could be wrong but I remember getting fuel there that wasn't marked anywhere else.

Nunz

Heads up on Footes in Nipissing. Great place to stop but the don't carry Premium Gas. Just regular. Was through there 2 weeks ago. Just an FYI

3 hours ago, Nunz said:

From the last time we rode up that way I believe there is gas on the D trail in Alderdale at the Co-op,  I could be wrong but I remember getting fuel there that wasn't marked anywhere else.

Nunz

You are correct Nunz. I noticed that it wasn't included on the Sledgas RAP tour map and they didn't show the A101D trail coming west from the A to meet the D south of Alderdale.

Ok great, thanks guys! That's the nice thing about a four stroke, it only requires 87! 

Archived