Brampton Powersports

farmergeorge

Heads up for anyone looking for a deal. I was in on the weekend getting some parts and they are closing(forever) on Jan 17.  Everything in the store is 40% off. Had lots of apparel, helmets and some accessories.

I might have to make a trip thank-you!

I will miss them, as I was a regular customer. I went in on Friday and loaded up with a bunch of accessories for the sled and the ATV that I convinced myself that I needed. Heck, 40% off makes it worthwhile.

Carmen

It appears all the units are gone by the looks of their website.  

Another dealer bites the dust.

I was never sure how they survived.  The location was off the beaten path, store was usually empty, and I never found it inviting...

it is unfortunate though.

From what I was told, they did not go bankrupt, but rather just chose to close. PAG ( Performance Auto Group ) is the parent company and they own all the auto dealerships in the surrounding area. The company has over 2000 employees and they wanted to use the Brampton Powersports location as their "head office". I spoke to a number of the emplyees as I have been a customer for many years and they told me that many of them will be retained within the company, but will have a different role. A few that are dedicated to recreational product sales wll find employment through other dealers. Many of the manufacturers they represented are taking back unsold product, and the dealership has sold off much of the sled/bike/atv/watercraft to other dealers. There was still lots of clothing and accessories in stock when I was there on Friday. If you are looking for something, it might be worth a visit.

Carmen

Archived