More changes at OFSC

Bearcat_w

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were told at our November district meeting (after BOG meeting) that the district alignment was approved by BOG and it was in the BOG report will a couple minor changes that I got off OFSC clubhouse. My understanding is that some districts may realign this season, while others will be status quo for this season.  I believe the deadlines for MOTS to be completed will be May 2018.

13 hours ago, volunteer2 said:

From what I understand no E- test in Moorefield but needed in Drayton   These areas are 20 minutes north of Kitchener Waterloo

No E tests required on autos and pickups along Lake Huron north from Lambton County. Not sure how far inland the exemption comes but I do know that all of Huron County is exempt. Drayton is in Wellington County and Moorefield is I believe in Perth County which may be exempt as well.

The drive clean can be contentious. It's real quirky in Port Severn for example. West of the lock and that side of the lake is Georgian Bay township which is part of the district of Muskoka. Addresses there are exempt. The east side of the lock and lake are in Severn township and not exempt.

On 12/3/2016 at 9:21 AM, catinental couch said:

Correct me if I am wrong but is the area north of Drayton not mostly farm land? Trucks registered to a farm anywhere in Ontario are exempt from Drive Clean.

vehicals just north of mount forest don't need the e-test, but if you live in mount forest you need one

Archived