:twisted:

Snitch!!!

Snitch!!!

I simply can't take the credit - I am not worthy

I think you're both friggin' crazy! :crazy:

Snitch!!!

I figured by the web page that it HAD to be STG. Domino, I underestimated you. Won't happen again!

:rotflmao:

Snitch!!!

I figured by the web page that it HAD to be STG. Domino, I underestimated you. Won't happen again!

Gotcha!! :rotflmao::wavey:

Snitch!!!

TFF :rotflmao::coffeenose:

Trashe de Trailer

They gotcha (but I believe Wildbill deserves credit for the nickname).

Funny :lol:

Definitely twisted.

They gotcha (but I believe Wildbill deserves credit for the nickname).

Funny :lol:

Definitely twisted.

Yeah, they did. Oh well, like I said, I think it's going to leave a mark.

Too funny, though.

:D

All right,no more water jokes,we have someone new for everyone to UNHITCH on!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::wavey:

Not so fast "BOB"; the heat may be lessening, but we're not finished with you yet :lol::lol:

btw, how was Mt.Valin after all ? And, did you put down a deposit yet on a spring special ??

All right,no more water jokes,we have someone new for everyone to UNHITCH on!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::wavey:

Not so fast "BOB"; the heat may be lessening, but we're not finished with you yet :lol::lol:

btw, how was Mt.Valin after all ? And, did you put down a deposit yet on a spring special ??

Well I know 29 people that don't want his Sea-Doo!! :P :poke:

Like I told you before,my sled was down{no pun intended}alot less then yours. :poke: And it ran perfectly on my1000mile trip to Quebec.Plus its black on black,not that pretty pink or red or whatever color that thing of yours is. :poke: :poke: :wavey:

Like I told you before,my sled was down{no pun intended}alot less then yours. :poke: And it ran perfectly on my1000mile trip to Quebec.Plus its black on black,not that pretty pink or red or whatever color that thing of yours is. :poke: :poke: :wavey:

His is kinda pink and pretty ain't it ? :lol: Goes well with his Pink TekVest Shoulder Pads.

I think he's getting in touch with himself :P :P

(so to speak)

His is kinda pink and pretty ain't it ? :lol: Goes well with his Pink TekVest Shoulder Pads.

(so to speak)

Whats wrong with pink? :poke:

What'd I do???

(so to speak)

Better than sheep! :shock:

(so to speak)

And the bunny to the rescue?? :wtf::shock:

(so to speak)

Problems with pink? ? :lol: Let me count the ways......

:puke:

(""with all due respect"" :rotflmao: )

Archived