Snowcross races this weekend at Horseshoe

Nunz

Links aren't workin

You guys had a good day for watching. Next year Easter is the weekend of April 14 -16. Hopefully Horseshoe is scheduled for the weekend before.

Links aren't workin

That's weird, I just tried them on my work computer and the link works fine, from my Iphone it won't play the video from the Mobile settings.

They work for me but just took a while to download. Opened and viewed with Windows Media Player.

I wanted to go but being my brothers B'day and Easter Sunday it was a tough sell. I may be getting cheap in my old age but $25 to get in seems kind of steep. For that I want a picture with those oil girls thrown in :D

Looked pretty cool.  No problem playing the video's just downloaded them and required an apple .mov compatible player.

Here is a couple videos from the races today !! No raffle this year but we did win a hoody from the Rockstar girls that were throwing them to the crowd.

Win eh?

Win eh?

Caught..is that better Captain Moss? lol

They work for me but just took a while to download. Opened and viewed with Windows Media Player.

I wanted to go but being my brothers B'day and Easter Sunday it was a tough sell. I may be getting cheap in my old age but $25 to get in seems kind of steep. For that I want a picture with those oil girls thrown in :D

I know what you mean. For me it would've been 4 hours of driving. Then to head to Oshawa today another 4 hours on the road. 

Nunz, you should've photobombed them

post-19781-0-38049200-1459210377_thumb.jpg

Archived